Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell friend how i feel through email?
Maybe ive told him somewhat but i dont know if ive told him enou recently. Long story short we havent even met yet but weve talked for a couple months now until he got to sent to some stupid gay/drug rehab thing by his parents.... Since then hes emailed me twice, ive emailed him prob at least 10 times or something lol

Now im just waiting for him to get back but i also feel like most the messages i sent him were stupid though i sorta wish hed just come by my house one night soon, maybe thatll happen. But i dont know if i should just wait for him or email him maybe showing more effection or something lol but i dont know- just give it time wait for him to get back or send him a message saying what i think. :confused: If i could call him i would but thats not an option.

Also part of me just feels like if i give it some time i can tell him what i think or send him a message. I dont know what to do.

Right this second i feel like giving it time though. I find it very hard to put life into words these days. But i thought id post here case anyone has any ideas what you'd do this in situation.

Also we are both in the closet - obviously hes not completely in the closet now and his parents trying to change who he is Rolleyes obviously some stupid shit.

Im very new to the whole relationship thing though. Im 23 , i once had a girlfriend for a few weeks a while back and thats it. Sometimes all i know how to do is just meditate on it lol, my friends much better with words and emotions than i am.

I know this post might sound stupid or something but thanks for reading anyway.

Also i should mention i think of him every day and i am sort of shy/introverted lol. Mushy

I was just thinking about it and i think im going to give it a few days and if i write out a whole message to him just saying what i feel. I guess its best to be as entirely honest as possible.

I know for myself maybe if i sent him a few emails that were a little off or something i think its cause im repressed not being able to be fully open about myself where i live, i think all of it messes with my head a bit and makes me have to be more self reliant i guess.

Im not sure how much im gonna tell my friend but i figure if i just let out all my feelings and tell him i think about him all the time i cant go wrong.

Its hard cause i try not to be selfish but i do have to be very self dependent most of the time its hard to really come out with all my thoughts but i dont want to lose him either, if he still wants me.

Again hope this doesnt all sound stupid but im high, tired about to get off to bed but its really been on my my mind a lot these past few days/weeks. Thanks

Sorry about all the repeats in previous posts lol, its late and i cant edit the anonymous posts. Wink

I hope you don't mind me busting in on this correspondence you are having with yourself Wink

He's been captured by the ex-gay ghouls and sent for reprogramming? :mad: Hell, your poor friend has got to have a lot going on just at the moment!! If you are really his friend I'd have thought you would have wanted to do absolutely everything in your power to support him while he's in the clutches of these evil homophobic primitives. If you are allowed anywhere near him when he gets out he's certainly going to need all the gentle support he can get, because he going to be very fragile for a while to come. I doubt he's going to welcome any contact from you that feels, even slightly, like more pressure.

You're right man, i appreciate the straight forwardness.

I dont know if theres anything i can do like send an e-card or something lol but im gonna try to to just help him out if anything. Confusedmile:

Not an e card but im just gonna send a simple email saying i miss and love him and that hes the best. Mushy

Good luck to you both.

Thank you.