Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telling my Girlfriend, Is it Good Time?
Hello,
First off may i offer my condolences on the loss of your grandmother... I would recommend being honest and truthful in life now and dont look back on what you did or what you do in the past/present focus on the future... No more porkies etc its about respect and earning the respect is having the power and knowledge to overcome the fears of reprecussions.. I know truth can hurt but theres the old saying "Its cruel to be kind". ln life we have many choices and each choice we make give us two potential paths to go down.. There is no right and no wrong to these choices its just the outcome that changes and to be honest where paths cross if you did hurt her emotionally but not intentionally overtime your paths may cross again and things will happen how they are made to happen.. However if she is hurt tell her honesty is best policy from here on out and its time to talk... Time to change

Big hugz

Aunty Zeon x

there's never really a good time for such thing is there?

That's sounds so awesome Madrid! glad to hear it all went well. Now you get to move forward in life Big Grin