Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrifying true life facts about horror movies
A short video (2 mins)

Make your own mind up... coincidence or something more ?

nonsense....

people will believe anything when trying to convince themselves enough times of it..

funny nonsense, though.

This only makes me wonder if anyone has ever looked into events surrounding non-horror movies.

Yeah guys i sorta kinda agree.. like the music though :p

VileKyle Wrote:This only makes me wonder if anyone has ever looked into events surrounding non-horror movies.

Probably not...

Funny coincidences, but to be be honest for me it's the same psychological influence of religions and astrology.
If you (I'm talking in general lol) want to believe in this things, believe in it, but don't try to influence me with this things, cause you can only look pathetic and ignorant.
Or LOL the same logic of Illuminati conspiracy and these shits.
VileKyle Wrote:This only makes me wonder if anyone has ever looked into events surrounding non-horror movies.
That's the point.

Maybe in a big colossal like The Lord Of The Rings has happened something magic, some spell, ghost, monster or blah blah.

Planes were falling apart back then from cheap parts, lack of upkeep, and unskilled labor. Its a wonder ANY planes ever made it back to land safely.

Lightning can hit planes anytime, anywhere. The areas they were flying in are prone to heavy lighting strikes.

The girl who played Carol Ann had a blood disorder/disease. Her death had nothing to do with a poster or a football game.

The Amityville house is old. So many movies have been made there, the place is practically falling apart. Im surprised anyone can sleep in all that creaking and cracking the house makes.

People get hurt and die in a LOT of movies being made, but you only hear about the ones that will make the film sell more tickets. Movie sets are not stable or a safe place to be.

Everything else is either superstition, coincidence, or over exaggerations.

Well most of that I agree mistertinkles, so sad about the little girl in poltergeist - that they should use that when in fact a young girl died!

The Amityville house didnt just creak, people would woke up at 3:15 am, in both the original and remake.

Though the most well-known cursed set is "The Exorcist" where 9 people apparantly died on set.

partis Wrote:Well most of that I agree mistertinkles, so sad about the little girl in poltergeist - that they should use that when in fact a young girl died!

The Amityville house didnt just creak, people would woke up at 3:15 am, in both the original and remake.

Though the most well-known cursed set is "The Exorcist" where 9 people apparantly died on set.

As with all other superstitions, if you believe in something long enough, or believe something is going to happen to you, long enough.....you will unconsciously make it happen.

Re: If you are told over and over again that people wake up at 3:15 at a certain place....then you are bound to wake up at that time also, because you have allowed it to become part of your belief that it is a fact of life.....not some over-commercialized bullshit, made to sell something.