Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test your typing skills
How well can you type?
'
http://www.typingtest.com/

I got 76wpm wiht 2 errors which comes to 74words per minute.

I only use my index and middle fingers when I type, except when I use my pinky/ring finger for pressing shift or something on the fringe of the keyboard.

One of my friends can type ridiculously fast, and it's very irritating because he will interrupt me when I send instant messages, and misunderstand me.

I've heard that you should keep eight 'home keys' to anchor your fingers, and that they should return there when they're not moving.

Lilitu Wrote:How well can you type?
'
http://www.typingtest.com/

I got 76wpm wiht 2 errors which comes to 74words per minute.

I only use my index and middle fingers when I type, except when I use my pinky/ring finger for pressing shift or something on the fringe of the keyboard.

One of my friends can type ridiculously fast, and it's very irritating because he will interrupt me when I send instant messages, and misunderstand me.

I've heard that you should keep eight 'home keys' to anchor your fingers, and that they should return there when they're not moving.

I type reasonably fast with two fingers and the last time that I tried to take a typing test my result was about two words per minute and I can't remember how many mistakes!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

88 WPM...Up two since the days of high school manual type writer class.

and that is with only 1.5 hands!

110WPM with Seven errors on the 1 minute setting.

However, what the fuck is "Aesop" . That's such an odd word to spell -.- , that bitch kept messing me up! Msn-slapping

I type kinda diagonally , so my left hand Middle Finger is always in the range of W-E-R, with my Ring finger by Q-1-2 and my Pinkey hovering by Caps Lock/Shift and my Pointer finger in the D-F-G and my Thumb C-V-B and Space Bar. So A-S-Z-X tend to make me stop for a second, even though I know where they are, I just have to move my hand slightly...

I have a mental map of the Keyboard, so I know where everything is, so I'm one of those "show-offs" that can type without looking, however, I've been typing kinda diagonal since Middle School, so it's hard to type straight. :crying-and-sorry-li
...It's probably because I'm left handed....

Gosh dangit!!! Is nothing about me Straight?????? XD
Lurking

68 wpm. Aesops fables? Really. Memories of childhood.

Sylph Wrote:110WPM with Seven errors on the 1 minute setting.

However, what the fuck is "Aesop" . That's such an odd word to spell -.- , that bitch kept messing me up! Msn-slapping

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesop's_Fables

Gosh you people type fast.

I took it like 5 more times and couldn't get past 65wpm.

OK, now type "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" 100 times and see how you get on!

i cant type real fast right now, my space bar doesnt work, i have to do a comma after every word, delete the comma, then space... for some reason space works if ive just deleted a comma...

partis Wrote:i cant type real fast right now, my space bar doesnt work, i have to do a comma after every word, delete the comma, then space... for some reason space works if ive just deleted a comma...

Mmmmmm, I can see how that might slow you down a bit!