Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testicular cancer
so the other day i told the partner i found lumps while feeling up my testicles. Actually they were on the connective cords. Make matters worse; i said they were there last year and they have grown. My partner lit up and make me goto the doctor next day, yesterday.

It appears lumps and growth is common on the connective tissue, allyway none cancerous. Bad if on the testicle(s) tho. The doctor told me to go home and be happy.

odd to think:
just think how fast your life could change.

pellaz Wrote:so the other day i told the partner i found lumps while feeling up my testicles. Actually they were on the connective cords. Make matters worse; i said they were there last year and they have grown. My partner lit up and make me goto the doctor next day, yesterday.

It appears lumps and growth is common on the connective tissue, allyway none cancerous. Bad if on the testicle(s) tho. The doctor told me to go home and be happy.

odd to think:

Yup, pretty important to self examine.
But it's my understanding that testicular cancer is actually more of a concern to guys aged 15-34...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/testicu...sk-factors

pellaz Wrote:...odd to think:

It may seem odd but as long as you don't dwell too much in it the exercise can be a great catalyst for making the present a true gift!Yllove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Very important to do, or have your partner do, then examine him. Sure it's for our health but it can be fun too.

thank goodness it wasn't, you scare me for a minute there Whew

I have been often to control.... its very easy and nothing to be ashamed with....

But ... lucky me .. I have the pains from my fms .... there is a nerve from a knee into the kidneys...and this nerve is near the testicles ...and if this nerve is swollen the testicles ache ... but I go everytime it happens to a control... I think to control the testicles is very important... same with the prostate.

I am so glad you got it checked out pellaz and that everything is good....