Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Boy
I just signed up for Gay Speak yesterday, and I have been looking around seeing what it is like. I like what I have seen so far.

I am 26, and I live in Houston. I am not and just starting to be comfortable to this whole liking guys thing. I am just looking for some friends to talk to and see how things are going.

Welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

Hi, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

Welcome newguy. If it's friends you seek, it is friends you'll find in GaySpeak. A great bunch of people here.

Welcome to forums. I hope you enjoy your time. Really nice people here. (with that i mean myself ^^)

PS: i used to think cowboys and cattles when someone mentions Texas's name. But that was before George W Bush was elected. :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum, hope you like it here. Confusedmile:

welcome, ive thought about moving to texas.... texas vs. florida hummmmm

red06sc Wrote:welcome, ive thought about moving to texas.... texas vs. florida hummmmm
vs Akron? Why would you want to leave? Rolleyes

Welcome, newguy1485 Smile

Welcome to the community! Houston isn't the worst place to be gay in. It's a big enough city that you can really find your crowd.

Welcome! It definitely can be an adjustment admitting it to yourself and then eventually others, but meeting people you can relate to is a good step. Good luck Smile