Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know WTF You're Talking About
Asking the FBI director to not investigate Michael Flynn is obstruction of justice. I've said I think this Russia business is total bullshit, but his actions in that case were illegal. I almost don't want him impeached because scarily, I think Pence could be even worse.

Confuzzled4 Wrote:Asking the FBI director to not investigate Michael Flynn is obstruction of justice. I've said I think this Russia business is total bullshit, but his actions in that case were illegal. I almost don't want him impeached because scarily, I think Pence could be even worse.

I hear a lot of people saying that. That Pence would be worse. What makes you say that?

Emiliano Wrote:I hear a lot of people saying that. That Pence would be worse. What makes you say that?

My thoughts would be that, Trump picked him lol

He is pretty extreme in some of his views and the legislation he's passed in Indiana, one could only assume he would push for same sort of things on a National level. What Pence actually thinks, hmm, who knows, all I can say is follow the money, there's a reason why those laws were passed in Indiana and I feel like so much in politics has so little to do with what the polticians think or how they themselves feel about the issues (ok maybe somewhat and perhaps why they get into a particular party in the first place), but rather who's funding them. If the Sweet Mary and Baby Jesus Church gives a candidate a big donation they're not doing it because God said so, they're doing it for a reason. Everything is done for a reason, usually money or find ways to get it from other people into their hands.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] he is more extreme on abortion, gay rights, science... pretty much everything. http://time.com/4406337/mike-pence-gay-r...s-freedom/
http://www.salon.com/2016/03/25/mike_pen...abortions/

As two particular examples. He also is more entrenched in the money in politics with his support of trade deals and campaign finance.