Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank a gay speak user?
So.., you know, what a mad couple of days i've had with you guys!, really its awesome!! Big Grin

You guys have helped me with advice, let me break out into my wild side Tongue even more...

Some of you don't know what an awesome impact your leaving on others, each and everyone one of us help eachother out everyday, were doing more then we could ever ask for and that is something you have to thank a person for, so this is a thread to you know let out your thanks to that specail user or users, so here's mine Smile

I wanna thank...
TyD,XRIMO,Kiid,UltraDude,Toomuch45, You guys are awesome friends! really are ♥

I also wanna thank the people that don't know me but have helped me through some serious threads, Like 'Bad boy cravings', That got alot of hits, so i wanna thank the people that answered on there...

Zeon,Fredv3b,Circuit,Virgin,JoeyJoJo,SlipknotRlZZ,matty7,Beaux,Mr.Not So Lonley...

Also to the others, you know who you are, and yeah leave your thanks to any user!, i think it'd be a great way to show how much people have touched our hearts.
[COLOR="Red"][B]
P.S - If i didn't write your name down, just e slap the hell outta me, Ha!
[/B][/COLOR]

LOL whoops, i didn't realise there was a thank butten, i should've just used that instead of wasting a thread :redface:

It is amazing that I have made an impact on someone who lives literally over 9,000 miles away from me.

XoXMistahJayXoX Wrote:LOL whoops, i didn't realise there was a thank butten, i should've just used that instead of wasting a thread :redface:

no, you're not wasting anything my friend. funny thing cause last night, i cried due to some negativity in me, you know all the self-hate thing taking into its toll and right now, i see a thread mentioning my name about how i made a difference in someone's life. sometimes God eases our pain using simple things like this thread. I should be the one saying thank you.

Clap

Um... *clears out her throat awkwardly*, since I've helped you..uh...can you like...help me run away to live in Sydney or with a kangaroo somwhere in the Australian deserts?

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Um... *clears out her throat awkwardly*, since I've helped you..uh...can you like...help me run away to live in Sydney or with a kangaroo somwhere in the Australian deserts?

Haha!, I'll smuggle you somehow!! Laugh

There are too many users here for me to make a list to thank, I've been on this site too long. Those who talk to me know how much of an impact they have had on me and they know who they are Wink. And I hope that I've helped others too. Thanks for the appreciation Jesse!

i would like to thank and the site owner.
if not for him i would never have met such a great bunch of people.
every single person on GS is to thank. what a community!!!!
awesome!!

Totally agree. Great job, Andy.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I would thank A LOT of people here, there's so many different forum personalities which makes this forum what it is, and that is pure and utter awesomness. So I thank you all, and hope you all stay awesome for many more years to come Smile

Much love <3