Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you)
I was very depressed when i came to this forum. Forum gave me strong emotional support. I've read other people storyes and it made me feel that i'm not alone with my problems. And off cours coversation with you gave me very positive feelings. I think i'm happy again. I appreciate your help..

You are as valuable a member here as anyone of us.

That exactly what GS is for. Provide help when you need to.

Glad you stayed and are doing better

It's nice to have a place you can talk about what you really want to talk about, and nobody condemns you for it.

Bighug

valet Wrote:i was very depressed when i came to this forum. Forum gave me strong emotional support. I've read other people storyes and it made me feel that i'm not alone with my problems. And off cours coversation with you gave me very positive feelings. I think i'm happy again. I appreciate your help..

Я рад, что это место было некоторую помощь. Я новичок здесь, а и уже найти ему место интерес. Я не страдаю от депрессии, но я знаю, что многие делают. Если вы хотите связаться со мной, пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь.

швейцарский

Glad to hear from you..

That's what everyone wants to hear here.. Smile

This forum does have alot of great members and your one of them. Its like a family here .

I concur with your sentiments of how great these guys here have been in providing emotional support, I too thank everyone here too. You all are amazing guys. I am so glad hear you are feeling happier too!