Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you GS guys and girls
I'm going to play devils advocate here and all I have to say is that on both sides there is wrong doing and it is getting absurd and rather tiresome to read. While I don't agree with quite a few things Kitty saying I agree with the fact the replies from Jake and Alex are in some sense goading. This is a perfect example of what is wrong with this forum now, I can't ever remember such a silly argument going backwards and forwards from thread to thread. As for the use of infractions and obvious misuse of infractions I suggest that you use these properly as intended because I'm sure when it comes to it Andy will deal with those in the wrong and those who aren't. Im very sure those who are over zealous with their infractions will be dealt with too. So my two cents on this are 1) Kitty behave and cool it. 2) Alex and Jake if you don't like what has been written, ignore it. I think its high time for certain people on this forum to get it together and stop bickering.

i hope him was better soon. pooor littl boy.

joseph Wrote:i hope him was better soon. pooor littl boy.

hahahaha he's not poor but he sure is a little boy hahahaha - and he's a very strong little boy we are very very proud of him... no crisis during his treatment even though we know that some day he's extremely in pain... but he's a very silent little dude (that's actually what alert us) when we first notice that there was something wrong with him he was very silent and playing in its corner avoiding his siblings. I'm no child psychologist neither is Alex but we're parents and parent have a radar when it comes to their children even though they we're not naturally conceived.