Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you GS guys and girls
SolemnBoy Wrote:May I suggest that nobody makes another comment referencing the feminist thread? It has absolutely no relevance in a thread where parents are expressing their gratitude and discussing their children.

Best of luck to Sasha and the rest of your family! Smile

I agree since thats what I was trying to do with my first post.

Chill the fuck out, people, and stop getting your panties all in a twist. No need to be little whiny bitches. Thanks for sharing, Jake and Alex. Anything not related to that sharing can get right the fuck out because it ain't related to this thread. Peace!

KawaiiKitty Wrote:And what exactly have I done to warrant reporting me to Andy? Jake started all this with HIS vendetta to get me to shut up because he didnt agree with my opinion. If all opinions whether you agree with them or not are not allowed then whats the point? If youre so selective about opinions that can be voiced then its no better than the people who oppress the gay community for being gay. We might as well be living in Russia right now because you are doing the same thing to me here that they are doing to the gays there just on a smaller/less violent scale.

And to be perfectly frank, if I did have a child that was actually sick with leukemia I wouldnt have the time to spend on the message board bemoaning that fact. I would be seeing to that child 24/7. So dont tell me that I have all the free time I want because I dont have a sick child and then come here and do all that you and Jake have done. You cant have it both ways because it makes you hypocritical. Which its apparent that is nothing new to you or Jake.

Dude I'm through taking shit from you if you were reading instead of trying again to start anything unrelevant you'd know that he is indeed watch 24/7 so stop your bickering and stop trying to be a victim you're not fooling anyone and you can be sure that everything you will post here will be reported... as you said so well TAKE THE HIGH ROAD AND GET SMASHED IN. You're not a parent and you're not in our life either so you have no darn idea what you're talking about and that is not new from you either so. End this at once and go bully someone else. You respond to this with your bickering it will be reported again I promise you that. How about you use your tongue for something more useful... go suck your partner per example Smile

On a better news... Sasha is responding well to treatments... unfortunately we had to shave his hairs just so he's not tripping out from seeing them falling... wow the drug they give even to young child is something powerful. But it does makes him feel better and the blood platelets already has started to raise again... We are really really relief now as we know he might have a full recovery after treatment. Thanks heaven he's young enough and if he pass through all this by the age of 6 he won't recall this episode. Sure we'll mention it to him but for now we don't have to.

Jake Wrote:On a better news... Sasha is responding well to treatments... unfortunately we had to shave his hairs just so he's not tripping out from seeing them falling... wow the drug they give even to young child is something powerful. But it does makes him feel better and the blood platelets already has started to raise again... We are really really relief now as we know he might have a full recovery after treatment. Thanks heaven he's young enough and if he pass through all this by the age of 6 he won't recall this episode. Sure we'll mention it to him but for now we don't have to.

That is so good to hear, I'm so happy that things are looking brighter now *hugs to you both*

Jake Wrote:Dude I'm through taking shit from you if you were reading instead of trying again to start anything unrelevant you'd know that he is indeed watch 24/7 so stop your bickering and stop trying to be a victim you're not fooling anyone and you can be sure that everything you will post here will be reported... as you said so well TAKE THE HIGH ROAD AND GET SMASHED IN. You're not a parent and you're not in our life either so you have no darn idea what you're talking about and that is not new from you either so. End this at once and go bully someone else. You respond to this with your bickering it will be reported again I promise you that. How about you use your tongue for something more useful... go suck your partner per example Smile

lol thats fine you go right ahead and be a tattletale. lol Wow the immaturity youre showing is mindboggling. Im glad Im not a parent if being like you is what parenting is all about. If Andy is fair he will laugh in your face and tell you to get lost cause all you two have tried to do is squelch my opinion. You really think he wont see you bashing me as well? Jake and your behavior has been far and away worse than mine has ever been. Jake had no reason to mention the feminine thread again in the first place other than to start shit again. So maybe you should jump on him first for posting non-relative shit before me. Even after he mentioned it yet again I was trying to be civil and let it go but no YOU had to come here and start shit again.

I dunno how things work in Canada but here in the US we still have the right to freedom of expression without censorship. The same country that you nonchalantly try to bash repeatedly while fleeing here to get your sick kid well again. Yet another example of your hypocrisy. You know honestly the bickering level on GS even before the feminine thread started has risen as (I was talking with another member today and it) started to rise when you two came along. So keep thinking you two are innocent in all of this but you're just fooling yourselves.

And yet he keeps posting his shit to keep the bickering going...

This thread ain't about you, KawaiiKitty. Stop acting like it is. If you want a thread about you, make one for fuck's sake. Hell, it was your own fault for making a snarky comment here in the first place. You seem to be looking for a fight.

VileKyle Wrote:And yet he keeps posting his shit to keep the bickering going...

This thread ain't about you, KawaiiKitty. Stop acting like it is. If you want a thread about you, make one for fuck's sake. Hell, it was your own fault for making a snarky comment here in the first place.

I never wanted it to be about me but Jake and Alex have made it their mission to make it about me. Ive never been one to stand down from a bully and I sure as hell aint gonna stand down from two internet bullies who think they run the world and can tell me what I can and cant do.

And all Alex had to do was NOT post anything after I said I was refraining too but he had to post his shit to keep the bickering going as well. But Im sure you overlook that though. lol All Jake had to do was post this thread without mentioning the fem thread. But no he had to post that shit too to keep the bickering going. But Im sure you forgive that too since you have your head so far up both their asses you cant see cause of the shit in your eyes.

Seriously bro. This is your chance to walk away. I'm not gonna dog on you. You're doing it to yourself.

KawaiiKitty Wrote:And to be perfectly frank, if I did have a child that was actually sick with leukemia I wouldnt have the time to spend on the message board bemoaning that fact. I would be seeing to that child 24/7. So dont tell me that I have all the free time I want because I dont have a sick child and then come here and do all that you and Jake have done. You cant have it both ways because it makes you hypocritical. Which its apparent that is nothing new to you or Jake.

I don't know anything about the spat you've had with Alex or Jake on whatever thread,
nor do I care,
but based solely on this response from you to them,
I can say,
clear from any doubt whatsoever,
that you sir
are a steaming pile of shit!

KawaiiKitty Wrote:lol so many things I want to say but I will take the high road.

You should've taken that "high road" you'd passive aggressively insisted on,
at first,
and stayed there.

KawaiiKitty Wrote:And what exactly have I done to warrant reporting me to Andy? Jake started all this with HIS vendetta to get me to shut up because he didnt agree with my opinion. If all opinions whether you agree with them or not are not allowed then whats the point? If youre so selective about opinions that can be voiced then its no better than the people who oppress the gay community for being gay. We might as well be living in Russia right now because you are doing the same thing to me here that they are doing to the gays there just on a smaller/less violent scale.

And please...
Stop comparing everything someone else says or does
that you don't agree with
to oppressive (and other) scenarios that exist from being gay...

It's a stupid and tired method that doesn't make any sense,
when trying to prove your point.

Say what you have to say, and be done with it.

It's like when you compared obesity to being gay:
how it's not an easy thing to change,
or how it's not something people choose.
(two very flawed comparisons)
Facepalm