Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you all!!
I just wanted to let you all know that my dad passed away this afternoon. He went peacefully with my mom and my sister and I by his side. We're all sad and lost and scared at this point but we know he is better off and not hurting now. Thank you all for the love and support.

I am so sorry for your loss. We are all here for you.
An eye for an eye

I'm sorry to hear it, Archubbycub. I wish you all the best.

[Image: hugskisses3.jpg]

I'm sorry Archubbycub. He had you there with him in the end. Not everyone is able to pass with their families there to provide such comfort.

Wade Wrote:I'm sorry Archubbycub. He had you there with him in the end. Not everyone is able to pass with their families there to provide such comfort.

Yeah. We feel like he was waiting on my sister to get there so we'd all be there. And fortunately she did make before he passed.

Bighug

I'm sorry to hear that your dad passed, I wish you and your family the best in coping with this.

Bighug

I hope things will work out for you

Thank y'all. Don't feel like I can say that enough. It's funny but I'm really at peace about all of this. My dad and I had made out peace with everything before he got really bad. Plus, we know he's at rest now. My BF and I were just talking and he feels like my dad's spirit is with all of us and he's just giving us love and comfort.

archubbycub Wrote:Thank y'all. Don't feel like I can say that enough. It's funny but I'm really at peace about all of this. My dad and I had made out peace with everything before he got really bad. Plus, we know he's at rest now. My BF and I were just talking and he feels like my dad's spirit is with all of us and he's just giving us love and comfort.

Glad to hear you're at peace with everything. I'm especially glad to read that there are no unresolved issues with your father. That's something to be really happy about. The loss of a parent is a difficult thing, but it sounds as though you're handling it in the best possible way.