Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you guys
Hello once more from distant Chiapas.

First of let me offer an apology to all you guys i havent chatted in so long. I hope everyone is doing good and making their dreams come true.

A new year is begining and i wanted to thank you all for helping me have the best year of my life so far, 2014.

Through this blog you guys game me much advise either directly or indirectly and it all helped me so much.

My life is much sorted now dont feel depresed anymore. Im about to finish my school years and in june will move to the capital to start my clinical practices.

I found a guy in august, we fell in love and now its been five wonderful months.

He is awesome, so supportive and happy. He will move to live with me when i move to my new city, we are so much very in love and keep no secrets.

I wouldnt be in this spot today if it wasnt for you guys. Thanks to all.

Great News!!!

all the best for 2015!

That's great news indeed. Have a wonderful 2015 too. And spread the good cheer.

OMG, man I'm so ahppy for you!!!!! I hope your 2015 is as awesome as 2014 was!

im very happy everything worked out for you and good luck finishing school and moving to the capital.

Its really nice that you took the time to come back and say we helped you too - a lot of the time people give advice on GS and then we don't here if there was a happy outcome with the member who asked for the help - I for one think its great that you took peoples advice and helped change your destiny

That's great to hear. You gotta enjoy what's coming next, all of it, every single second Wink

Wishing the best for you Smile