Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks all
To all of you that help keep me in perspective of things I want to say thank you.

Not sure how many read my last post but here is an update.

As some of you are aware I have only been out for about a year now and have a thing about finding my soul mate. Even though I have had a few bumpy bouts here and there. Many of you have suggested different things which I have taken to heart but for some reason a lot of those thing have fell through the cracks in this community and are struggling to be even in existence like our area GBLT center that is holding on by its threads.

Last Monday as you may know I went to a gay square dance gathering which actually turned out to be a class on square dance not just a time for square dance. I got to talking to a couple of people,but what really struck me was Saturday night we had a Idaho cares benefit drag show that I went to and ran into a bunch of the people that where doing the square dance and they invited me to par take in the event with them. We all got to know each other a bit better and we had a great time talking throughout the evening. So I think I'm now starting to break out into the scene a bit now. I just wanted to say that this was the first night that I really felt like I belonged. So I now might explore the drag side of this whole thing, couple of the drags think I have the looks to be a drag so will see what this adventure might hold.

That's awesome, dlboy53!
I hope you have some fun!
Bighug

Fabulous news, have fun.Xyxthumbs

Hi dlboy, it's nice to see things are getting better Smile Enjoy the evening!

Great news! Thumbgrin