Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for some friendly remarks about my posts
This is a short thanks for some of you who have been kind to make some friendly remarks about my posts. It's also to tell you that I might not be able to post for a little bit as I have flown to London and my agenda is full:

It goes something like this:

25th November: John Wilson concert at the Royal Albert Hall
26th November: Appointment witht the paper restorer
26th November: The Book of Mormons
30th November: "The Play That Goes Wrong" (An Am. Dram: Society tries to put on a play and everything that can go wrong, does.)
5th December: "The Gospel According to the Other Mary", a new work by John Adams, my favourite American composer

In between these I have to fit in the exhibition of late Turner works at the Tate Gallery and the exhibition of late Rembrandt works at the National Gallery.

Also, if I can, I want to see at least three movies:

"Pride" about a gay and lesbian group that supported the miners during their fight against Maggie Thatcher in the 80s.

"Mr Turner". The film about the famout British artists, godfather of Impressionism

"The Imitation Game" about Alan Turing the gay mathematical genius who cracked the German Enigma Code during WWII and probably shortened the war by two years and saved heavens knows how many thousands of lives and who was rewarded for his effort by being chemically castrated because he was gay.

Once again thanks folks and I will try to post if and when I get the opportunity.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

What a grand itinerary. May you have a terrific time, and thanks for the motivational humor posting.

That is about the gayest vacation I've ever seen! :p

Have fun Smile

Well, the gayest without mentioning the Her Majesty, the (other) Queen. Maybe it's just a professional courtesy. Wink

wish I was in a country who shows more support to LGBT

I will miss your posts Londoner .....but I am happy for you after reading your itinerary...I hope you have a great time!

have a great trip!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Enjoy your vacay Londoner! May you have a safe trip. Confusedmile:

Wow you have a lot going on, have fun. Smile

have a great time on your trip....sound like your well organised mate - the book of Mormons sounds fun after princealberto posted about it last month ish...enjoy