Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That awkward moment in the locker room.....
I don't know if you have experienced this too, but whenever I am about to get nude in the locker room I feel like someone is going to just magically now that I'm gay and like leave in disgust. Has this ever happened to you? Do you feel uncomfortable in the gym Locker Room?

lol, hmmm.. not sure it never really crossed my mind ha-ha. Don't feel disgust X_x' it's natural, and if you're really worried about it don't get down nude : )

I don't usually go completely nude, I usually have my underwear on, some guys on the other hand has no problem showing everything. O_O

Pridepancakes, do you have any reasons to feel so self conscious? I think many men will go into the locker room expecting to be confronted with other male nudity... It's a question of getting used to it, isn't it?

No, but I don't share that I'm a lesbian to the other members for fear of how a few would react (and it might only take one person uncomfortable with me to get me kicked out).

all people are more conscious nude at the gym. There has to be a dont care common ground tho. Ill wear a towel walking around the locker room area but I have to drive like 20min to get there so i will always change to from street clothes and or take a shower.

its a 24 hour fitness, only one in the Denver downtown area. Next to the CapHill gayhood. The place is always crowded and filthy dirty. Frankly more concerned my car gets ripped off or i could catch some pneumonia lung infection and die. I try not to touch anything in the locker room I dont have to, get a skin rash and 6mo on antibiotics.

A lot of gays would go there but odd you dont see many couples. I went my partner there once an he freaked out. everyone to their own.

I feel uncomfortable in the locker room at the gym because of staff and other infections...I can visualize them seeping into my pores....also going barefoot in the locker room at any point is skeevy to me. As I am always on my way home after the gym I now just take a shower when I get there.

Yeah, I guess I never took the fact that I am pretty much a noob at this whole gym scene into consideration. Thanks for your feedback ;D

i sometimes have that feel too, My friends who know i am bisexual i feel they think i'm going to check them out.. they are totes wrong though.

or i could catch some pneumonia lung infection and die. I try not to touch anything in the locker room I dont have to, get a skin rash and 6mo on antibiotics.

My lover who didn't used ot share my "germ concerns" always went into the jacuzzi and walked around alot in the locker room and he got a nasty staff infection on his elbow from just have a tiny cut.....it was really serious. He was hospitalized and also had to take heavy antibiotics. he learned his lesson now though....

East Wrote:... going barefoot in the locker room at any point is skeevy to me. As I am always on my way home after the gym I now just take a shower when I get there.
this place you see the same gum wrapper on the floor for days. I wear some dive boots and can shower with them too

i live too far out to not use the shower