Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That blue refugee from RJ
Hi there to all GS member I'm Haresh you can call me Har will do, and its been a day past since I've started using this site well its been incredible of a vibe in here, no bashing hatred sense that goes around (so far), just the peace in here that i'm loving.

Well I can be a critic if you allow me to, but I often don't cause I love to value necessity of being involve since the last site gotten me less interest in giving whatever of views I have got, it gotten me disgust much about how a divergent got to on a topic could be, from the highlighted subject of a thread. I'm I.T grad and a enthusiast of technology that goes around today same time a (self thought) web developer come graphic designer of my own business as well. Previously was a banker in The World's local bank , and of the late I've went into education in a Elementary School as a Creative Thinking Maths teacher. It is simple as to say I love kids and their innocence of a cupid energy level that never ceases to stress me out. And I'm loving every bit of their Ideas of senses talking to them which can be funny as it gets and its my enjoyable honor on showing them much love in teaching them, virtually the way kids gets absorb makes them who they are on a standing development of every unfold psychological development roots in their lives. Well its going to be a year now since on the teaching line everything "seems to be" smooth sailing on path.

I would like to convey my thanks to Meninlove ,and...that naughty chap! Mr.Ugh-wat-eva (Ammon) on welcoming me to join here and other loving brothers from RJ which I'm already very delighted to be here.

and

My warm Greetings to all again here at GS , may you have a wonderful and a pleasant day always.

Yours truly,
Har.

Hi and Welcome to GS!

my neighbor Haresh <3

Hey, that means I'm about as new as your are to this site, though I don't know what "RJ" is and so I obviously did not flee what sounds like a pretty terrible place! :/

I feel that same vibe here, usually there's not too much welcoming or understanding from people even in other forums so it's refreshing how this place has that kind of feel.

Hope your day happens to be pleasant as well, for me though, it's night. Big Grin

Welcome Har19, and that was a really nice intro Smile

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi Har!! *grins and waves*

meninlove Wrote:Hi Har!! *grins and waves*

why is it do you always have to *grins* ? lolz :-P

~ it makes it hard for me to actually picture you at times.. haahaa *blueks

do you do this?
[Image: animated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif]

or

this? upwards
[Image: aiqdEo7iM.gif]

Or
just this
[Image: 4.gif]

lolz Biggrinflip

XO

Oh Har, the more you bring me down, the more you take space up in my heart!
Don't ever change, my eternal rival!

Glad you're enjoying your time here as well. And... Well you know how it goes.. Paws off my eyecandies.

[Image: mariah-shade-o.gif]

Hi Har!

Delighted to read you had a great experience so far. Hopefully we will have the same!