Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That booty is killing me
Alright so.. I spoke about this in my introduction thread, and many of you replied with your opinions... And I want to go deeper with that discussion so I'm taking it to the right forum for it.

Quoting myself:

There's this guy in school that I really like. He's cute, he's funny, he's got the best ass in school, and he treats me really nicely... The thing is.. He's got a girlfriend... I truly thought he was gay, and I still seriously doubt he's straight, but now it fucking hurts to even see him because I will never have him... It happened before... With another kid a couple years ago.. I came out to him and he told me he accepted it but that he didn't share it so I got depressed and it was pretty bad... I don't want it to happen again, and I seriously feel like this guy feels something towards me but is afraid to be truthful about it...

So some of you guys told me that he's gay and that there's nothing I can do about it... I think you guys might be right, and I agree that it would be foolish to think otherwise, but... Things have happened with this guy that have made me doubt about his "straightness" (is that a word?)... He touches me, he hugs me often, he gets really nervous around me, and to be honest I don't think my.. Gay-ness is too much of a secret... It isn't public officially, but I know they know I'm gay... Specially him...

I've always said that I'm not capable of falling in love... It seems a bit stupid tbh... But now I'm not so sure I do...
This guy does things to me that I hate..
And at the same time he's made me feel things that.. I don't even know what to say here to not sound like a 14 y/o girl...? :/
omg he's so hot Sad

TEEN DRAMA ALERT

Sorry bud.

He may be gay, but if he isn't willing to act on any feelings he may have, then it doesn't mean much. And if he isn't gay, then nothing will happen. But you will find a good guy, don't worry, keep your chin up and your head high!

Unfortunately you're going to have several of these types of obsessive infatuational crushes on guys you can't have... it's part of life. They're great jerk off material, but otherwise unobtainable. Join a gay youth group. You'll have better luck there finding someone you can have.

Borg nailed it. My straight guy crushes were just that. Crushing. They wrecked my sleep and my self-esteem.

And I never had my feelings as badly hurt as by the guys I was crushing on.

so here's the thing.

Get out there and find a real homo boyfriend. Get laid. It is the best cure. It is what I did and it gave me the courage to not only move on, but to tell the guy I was obsessed with that I was over worshipping at the feet of a guy I couldn't have.