Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Art of Seduction
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody has any advice about how to seduce a man who you aren't sure if they're gay or not?? I have suspicions about several guys at my school, but I'm not sure how to approach it. I feel uncomfortable just asking because I haven't come out to a lot of people yet... so.. any tips for how to feel it out? Or any ideas of what I could say or how to drop hints that aren't super obvious?? Should I just invite them for a sleep over and just see what happens lol!

Thanks Imu2Blackbat

ooh i just had a conversation with one of my friends about this.

He told me that its good to drop little hints, he tried this thing with a girl he liked once where he just hugged her a little bit longer than normal.

So Id start small and very very subtle.

It really depends on the guy, his personality, the situation, the mood, his mood, etc.....

The art of seduction is finding a technique to match the guys personality type.
A lot of "players" use the same lines and gimmicks on everybody, which ends up scaring people off.

A seductor knows how to use your personality, likes, and dislikes to get you aroused to the point of being interested in them.

Everyone likes to get a compliment, even if it's for something small. You can compliment a guy for his clothes, his hair, his smile, his laugh, his attitude, or something you see him do. If he brushes it off, look him in the eyes and tell him you mean it. Hold the eye contact long enough to get his attention, but not so long to be creepy. Hopefully then you'll get some indication of whether or not he's interested.

Uh oh... am I sounding like a player?