Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Asian Fetish
Yeahn, I've met waaaay too many older guys that has "yellow fever", I never understood why. It's kind of awesome that I can get attentions from older guys at a bar, but never really the guys around my age...

What's funny is that in some places, especially the giant metropolises in China, some Asian women actually defy that stereotype to the tee.

In Shanghai, the norm for relationships is for the woman to be dominant and strong-headed, and the men to be subservient (my cousin's marriage is the epitome of this, as he is the house-husband and she works for this big French fashion company and speaks all the languages). It's so much so that Shanghainese men have a reputation for being weak-willed and ATM machines.

Hmm. I've been with white, I've been with black, I've been with native American. I never actually considered 'race' and racial stereotypes to be a defining matter. Yes I would be willing to be with a black man, a native American, an Indian (from India) Whatever what counts to me is personality of the individual. Oh and height - yeah I like my men tall (which was the first thing I noticed about Leroy, the second was his incredible smile).

I think in the article they are more talking about cultural differences, very real cultural differences between East and West. Once Japan, China and the rest of the Asian Nations are Americanized Enough this problem will cease.

Yes in the Western World there is a lost of 'old world' type traditions. Women have been liberated, women have careers and want to be 'equals'. The age of the doting housewife is gone. Some guys need/want that.

So it makes sense they will turn to another culture (not necessarily a race) to find that. I think if the Islamic nations stopped being a point of hatred, most of those sorts who go hunting for wives in Asia will turn their attention to the Middle East.

Of course these men are not being gentlemen, which is shameful. Traditional 'domestic wife' needs to be balanced with traditional Gentlemanly husband.

Haha....I have Caucasian fetish then!

Kenny221 Wrote:Haha....I have Caucasian fetish then!

Hey I am Caucasian Flirty-wink-smiley

High Five on that one! Biggrinflip

Kenny221 Wrote:Haha....I have Caucasian fetish then!

I'm attracted to all races, but Asians seem to be particularly appealing to me. It's got nothing to do with any weird expectations on their bodies or any degrading, submissive stereotypes; I just find Asian men and women to be very handsome.

awwwwhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Asian seems to age better and in some south eastern Asian countries like Thailand, they are petite as well.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-iFpyDJ2EDx7L7NKSSij...21Yb94nOKw]

Mwahahahahahaha....wrong.

[Image: 1220791639lxDmqe.jpg]

Sylph Wrote:First off gurl
[Image: 505cba97afa96f7a59001243.gif]

Get out of my Head Pixie, see this is why us Gurls are so much better than them boys lol.

But I so agree, like Guys here think if they bring an Asian woman back here, she'll wash his clothes, rub his feet, cook his food, give him pussy on cue, and just generally bend over backwards to please them and unfortunately, some of these women do that for them, just for a "better" life and so hence the stereotype.

And now here, Pilipino's are generally disliked, mostly by the Women, as they are viewed as people who just " give man anyding weh him want" and take them away from the Bermy Women...

Me personally, I don't care if he fucks a chinee-man, an indee-man, Spanish-man, what ever gurl, point is to me, he's fucking a man and that's that.

All these racially charged stereotypes just kill me...literally.

I'm tired of trying to date online, because the moment my place of Origin or Race comes into factor, guys automatically assume I'm this Exotic Golden hue gay, who is sensual and all that blah and while some of that is true Im-blushing-smiley and I joke about it a lot, I find it degrading not only for them, but for me as well, cause it's like that's all they're looking at.

And Yes gurl, I really am annoyed with the whole Black v White thing -.-. being a mix, where then does that leave me? I can't "act" like either then?

If a White gurl wants to cock a hip, Z the finger and swivel the neck, then good for her, she just better not do it to me, cause I'll have her crop Msn-slapping , but really, who cares if a White gurl does it?

And anyway, I swear really, people give these Black Men too much fucking credit sometimes, some of these black men are the biggest frauds and chat-ups I've ever seen in my life! Talkin bout "ya bitch, sit on this here dick" , mean while it's like a Pencil...sharpened to the eraser.

I'm like okey, while you sit there and think about my time you've wasted, I'll go see that white guy over there Lurking .

Like seriously, People are people, get over the whole colour thing -.-.

You may happen to like an Asian, but calling it a "Fetish" or whatever degrades the Race and objectifies them.

It's 2013. We're not at a Slave Auction, we're not at a White's Only, Black's Only point in our lives anymore. Let's drop all these Stereotype, so we can live our blessed gay ass lives x.x

Hands-make-heart

Hollah Back at a Sista, enuh!
Sheep

This Smile

Though I am jaded in that every time I see a Philo woman in Australia, its because she is "married" to an old white guy, so my expectation is that most girls from the Philippines just want to root rich guys for a better life.

I don't care about race or background for my partners, all I care about is personality.

I've dated White guys and girls, and italian girl, a couple of black guys and a few asian guys... who cares...

Also I have a laugh because whenever someone says once you go black you never go back (because apparently they are massively hung) no... I dated them because they had good personalities. One had a tiny dick and the other was average.

People are people, no race is really different to any others except some minor physical changes.