Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Beatles or The Beach Boys
Yes! One person voted for the Beach Boys! Way to go for ya! Now let yourself known! Wink

Try the Beatles and the Stones...or the Who. Actually it was Diana Ross and the Supremes who rivals the Beatles the most on the charts in the 60s.

The Beatles were musical genius but if I had to pick between them and The Who I would have to defer to The Who....I would have to think about The Beatles vs the Stones a bit:biggrin:

eastofeden Wrote:Try the Beatles and the Stones...or the Who. Actually it was Diana Ross and the Supremes who rivals the Beatles the most on the charts in the 60s.

The Beatles were musical genius but if I had to pick between them and The Who I would have to defer to The Who....I would have to think about The Beatles vs the Stones a bit:biggrin:

I'm thinking about doing this... but I know one of them would get zero votes. The Beatles vs. Elvis Presley vs. Frank Sinatra vs. Bing Crosby. Sadly, Crosby would be at zero. The Beatles would definitely win. If you like singing, you'll choose Sinatra. Someone might pick Crosby... however, he's really old and there's no person on this forum who is really old.

gotta be The Beatles -

Beach Boys had the technique and production but none of the personality or imagination. The Beatles did more for music as whole, Beach Boys merely created a well-crafted and wonderful sound. Just listen to 'a day in the life'

it still blows me away when I listen to it now; Abbey Road was ace, just sorta personifies that wonderful time that was England in the 60s, something I'll never experience.

well that's my feeling anyway ^_^

I hate voting with the majority, but the truth is the truth..

WHO ????????? voted the Beach Boys ????? LOL. :confused:

Good for you, if that was YOUR opinion. Stick to it.

The Beatles all the time.

Beatles have to win here but as to one comment Bing would get ONE VOTE especialy over Sinatra

I never liked either of the bands that much.

princealbertofb Wrote:WHO ????????? voted the Beach Boys ????? LOL. :confused:

Good for you, if that was YOUR opinion. Stick to it.

Whoever voted for The Beach Boys... let yourself known! I am ultra curious who you are. C'mon now, don't be shy. Wink