The Beeb does it for HIV AIDS about ten years ago
FINE CUT: The End Of Innocence

Part 1 :

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

I hope you find this of interest, as I have not watched it myself yet, but just chanced upon it... Don't forget that it's still out there even though talk of a treating vaccine is in the news.
You'll need to sign up to watch this.

It's amazing to me how casual the younger generation is about unprotected sex. I grew up in the world of Magic Johnson being HIV positive, the idea that anyone can be safe without protecting themselves was always to me clearly absurd. I see in my job a lot of young men, and many of them have no respect for the idea of safe sex, and it's quite disturbing to me. I don't know why this change has occurred, maybe it's a lack of education, maybe it's the amazing advances that have been made in treating the disease, but it's still the only disease in the world that has a 100% mortality rate, and people should remember that.
Richard

ardus Wrote:It's amazing to me how casual the younger generation is about unprotected sex. I grew up in the world of Magic Johnson being HIV positive, the idea that anyone can be safe without protecting themselves was always to me clearly absurd. I see in my job a lot of young men, and many of them have no respect for the idea of safe sex, and it's quite disturbing to me. I don't know why this change has occurred, maybe it's a lack of education, maybe it's the amazing advances that have been made in treating the disease, but it's still the only disease in the world that has a 100% mortality rate, and people should remember that.
Richard

I know, it amazes me too. I use protection no matter what, even if I've been with the person long term. Hardly any of my friends in my age group use protection EVER. Its no wonder we have an aids centre in our downtown and so many young mothers can be seen pushing strollers around.