The Bible: According to Zach
These are massively entertaining :

Episode1

Episode2

Episode3

Episode4

Episode5

Episode6

Thanks spoty, I needed that after a stressful day! LOL, "sounds like he was gay to me."

XRIMO Wrote:Thanks spoty, I needed that after a stressful day! LOL, "sounds like he was gay to me."

He's very funny and quite gay as you will see from this more seriously argued Youtube presentation about Gay Mariage / Civil Partnerships:

Also well argued.
(not sure how to embed...)

princealbertofb Wrote:He's very funny and quite gay as you will see from this more seriously argued Youtube presentation about Gay Mariage / Civil Partnerships:

Also well argued.
(not sure how to embed...)

Does this work?

Yes marsh video works. To embed youtube videos PA you can just copy&pate the code that it's on the videos's YRL after where it say ''v=...'' highlight it and press the Youtube tab you see at the top bar where we compose the messages.

spotysocks Wrote:Yes marsh video works. To embed youtube videos PA you can just copy&pate the code that it's on the videos's YRL after where it say ''v=...'' highlight it and press the Youtube tab you see at the top bar where we compose the messages.
Really? And there was me experimenting with code. Your method sounds easier :redface:

It is isnt it? Wink I tried to find the thread where Andy explains how to embed from you tube and didnt find it so i say this here.

This Zach guy is good! The excellent video about gay marriage PA posted here from him inspired me to start a new thread about youtube and gay vbloggers.

XRIMO Wrote:Thanks spoty, I needed that after a stressful day! LOL, "sounds like he was gay to me."

You're welcome honey. Have a bubble bath it helps Wink

spotysocks Wrote:It is isnt it? Wink I tried to find the thread where Andy explains how to embed from you tube and didnt find it so i say this here.

This Zach guy is good! The excellent video about gay marriage PA posted here from him inspired me to start a new thread about youtube and gay vbloggers.

Hello Spoty, thanks for your answer and yes, I was discussing that with Ang. I don't know why I didn't see the YouTube button there, but when I posted it wasn't, probably a "quick reply" mode... so I've found out how to do it since then. And by the way, I also found Andy's posting about how to include YouTubes in posts, so I was "tripplely" informed.

Thank you everyone for being such help. Confusedmile: