Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobo With a Shotgun
I know this mostly going to be only in Canada, but perhaps a lucky few others have seen this movie. Despite its title, it was actually quite fun if you like those graphic/violent, yet humourous movies. I didn't want to see it when I went with my friends, but I was glad I went in the end, quite entertaining.

Does anyone here even know what I'm talking about? :p

Here is a trailer for your enjoyment:

so i guess this is an every man for themselves type of movie

I saw this on Monday and thought I was the only person in the room who wasn't stoned.

Movie was pretty funny, it was way better than Machete, the other Grindhouse trailer that got turned into a full film.

I dunno the movie looks cheesy.... kinda like this one:

Nah it's nothing like that, it's a pretty faithful recreation of low budget splatter films, and it has genuinely clever writing at times that melds with the over the top self-aware vulgarity.

(It is cheesy though, but it all the best ways)

It's more like a Troma movie, like Toxic Avenger or Surf Nazis, but it's got better writing than most of Troma's stuff.

Now Toxic Avenger is a classic film. Way to go for mentioning it, Mike. XD

Daaaamn this looks all kinds of awesome o.o is that Dolph Lundgren?

to be honest I kinda miss movies like this, my video store used to have all kinds of awful horror junk that turned out to be so bad it was good. Might check this one out, thanks for the mention