Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The British accent
My vote goes to Brazil...or Argentina...

I just like anyone who speaks a different accent from me! I get tired of hearing "pidgin" speak.

Hmm, don't want to sound mean, but there's nothing all that amazingly sexy about Brummie or Scouse accents...or Cockney for that matter.

It's all about the smooth and musical-like Italian accent for me.

For me, accents mean absolutely nothing - it's all about the person delivering it.

Lex

British accent is so mainstream (whichever that is being portrayed by the media) IMO. Still sexy, but my vote goes to Southern American accent. Some cowboy role playing won't hurt too with that sexy accent. Wink

when they say say British accent they must be meaning the Downton abbey fake toff accent - I come from the North and its nothing like that at all...I get the feeling that everyone outside thinks the UK talks like that and we all know someone in London or live there lol

matty7 Wrote:when they say say British accent they must be meaning the Downton abbey fake toff accent - I come from the North and its nothing like that at all...I get the feeling that everyone outside thinks the UK talks like that and we all know someone in London or live there lol

Thanks Matty7, that's more or less what I implied in my original post; which accent? Among the accents from the UK, Scottish can at times be very seductive
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

CellarDweller Wrote:ONe of my exes is from New Zealand,
god that was a sexy accent!

princealbertofb Wrote:I have to agree.

☝☝☝
[SIZE="5"]And you know I have to rate
a Northern Australian accent as a tie.

I never get tired of listening to him.
[/SIZE]

I'd take that accent too!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!