Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chase
As a new bottom i`m a bit confused as to who chase`s who.. I would assume the top Being a top would chase? but that has not been the case... even being a bottom i seem to be the one doing the pursuit!...

So what do you guys think!....

nothing is set in stone...

Bottom/top/verse are sexual positions, not social positions. Throw out every preconceived notion of what roles should or should not be doing in social situations. Bottoms do not have to be submissive, tops don't have to be dominant, either in the bedroom, or in pursuing someone they are interested in.

Same is true of body descriptions such as femme, masculine, jock, twink, otter, bear, etc, as they relate to sexual positions.

While there are stereotypes, I think one's role in the bedroom does not have to correlate to anyone's preconceptions of said label.

You are in control of your body, what you allow others to do to it, and what you do to others.

Yeah I feel the same way. Though I don't know what role I'll prefer.
I just know that I prefer guys these days, more attracted to guys now. Girls I just see as something pretty, not sex objects, but just pretty humans. Don't feel like I want to get inside a girl now.
A pussy doesn't turn me on anymore, wrinkly and shit Tongue

I'm not really doing much chasing, though I do try and flirt at times.
Guess I just haven't met anyone irl that has the balls to try and flirt with me, or guys around here is just too shallow and don't think I'm pretty enough lol.

This is always such an odd concept to me, and admittedly, I haven't read the other comments, so pardon me if this is repetitive. Just because you're a bottom doesn't mean that you have to fit into the feminine role, nor does it mean that submissiveness has to be associated with females and the feminine. Everyone's different, there's no protocol (at least in my mind). So if there's a top out there you fancy, go for it.

Chasing is energy spent better saved for activities that routinely follow.

If I make a move on a bottom, or he makes a move on me - totally doesn't matter to me.

Lex

writerbry Wrote:This is always such an odd concept to me, and admittedly, I haven't read the other comments, so pardon me if this is repetitive. Just because you're a bottom doesn't mean that you have to fit into the feminine role, nor does it mean that submissiveness has to be associated with females and the feminine. Everyone's different, there's no protocol (at least in my mind). So if there's a top out there you fancy, go for it.

So does that mean a feminin guy can be a top?
I'm feminin even though I may not look like it atm. I'm definitly not masculine so.
If you were to speak with me irl, you might hear my feminin side at times, I sometimes feel like I'm acting feminin when I speak, nowadays it seems to be a habit.

Lexington Wrote:Chasing is energy spent better saved for activities that routinely follow.

If I make a move on a bottom, or he makes a move on me - totally doesn't matter to me.

Lex

The Chase is fun though.

Never had any interest in the chase. Some guys love the will-he-won't-he of it all, but I just would rather skip to "Hey, you want to have sex?"

Lex

Ibex Wrote:So does that mean a feminin guy can be a top?
I'm feminin even though I may not look like it atm. I'm definitly not masculine so.
If you were to speak with me irl, you might hear my feminin side at times, I sometimes feel like I'm acting feminin when I speak, nowadays it seems to be a habit.

Yes, I'd say so. lol I dispute rigid binaries personally.

Lexington Wrote:Never had any interest in the chase. Some guys love the will-he-won't-he of it all, but I just would rather skip to "Hey, you want to have sex?"

Lex

This is ^^^^how I feel....the chase to me is like a game ( I just don`t like that game!) never have....