Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chinese Zodiac - what animal are you?
Yes, very compatible....
Chalk and cheese, haha.

According to the website i am a horse.

Mine is the ram (surprise surprise).

Sheep cause im easy to tame..

According to their calendar, I'm a tiger.

Rawr
[Image: CrazyTiger.jpg]

"Sensitive, tolerant, brave, active, resilient"

I am a doggie.

[Image: lovely-doggie_1280x800_3007.jpg]

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/chin...signs.html

I got a cock ;I

[Image: chinese_101_detail_rooster.gif]
The Rooster is the strutting peacock of the Chinese Zodiac! These quick thinkers are practical and resourceful, preferring to stick to what is tried and true rather than taking messy, unnecessary risks. Roosters are keenly observant. It's hard to slip anything past a Rooster, since they seem to have eyes in the backs of their heads! This quality can lead others to think the Rooster is psychic, but that's not generally the case; instead, this Sign enjoys a keen attention to detail that makes it a whiz at anything requiring close analysis. Roosters make great lawyers, brain surgeons and accountants, to name a few of this Sign's possible occupations. Above all else, the Rooster is very straightforward and rewards others' honesty in kind. Roosters aren't shifty or cagey and have no interest in hiding behind a facade. Click fer more Info

Wow, pretty much right on, except my sign is Libra and not Virgo ;I kinda creepy how they pretty much described me lol.

I notice all my survey's and shit have me as this hot headed, firecracker and a loyal friend. Who writes this shit?? xD

Somebody's watching us darling. :redface:

Sylph Wrote:I got a cock ;I

Wow, pretty much right on, except my sign is Libra and not Virgo ;I kinda creepy how they pretty much described me lol.

I notice all my survey's and shit have me as this hot headed, firecracker and a loyal friend. Who writes this shit?? xD
This is the equivalent sign to Virgo, which we consider to be valid for just one month of the year. The Chinese zodiac seems to think that their signs are valid for one whole year. It means that those born under the Rooster sign would have equivalent characteristics to Virgos. It doesn't mean you were born under Virgo.

Queenie, you don't have to believe this Sh*t. Wink