Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Clothing Thread - Get yer glad rags on
QueenOdi Wrote:I never said I "hate men in suits" I said I hate suits and ties and dress shoes.

We don't wear those things... we are Carribean people. Only businessmen and politicians wear those things.

Also, Dean sweetie, my physical age has nothing to do with my mental age Loveya . I don't appreciate people devaluing me or whatever decisions I make based on my appearance or age. I'm not your average 18 year old Xyxthumbs , but I'll forgive you and give you a hug, because that's just how I am, I can't hold a grudge Bighug .

I think a guy in a suit is pretty hawt, but for me to wear one, it'd sooner snow in hell :biggrin: .

No offense to y'all who love'em I just hate them, as they are, not who's in them or what's in them, just the Suits & Ties.

Hope I cleared up any disillusions I may have perpetrated amoungst y'all. Confusedmile:

Sounds like you need to meet a man in a Suit
Richard

i do like wearing Superdry clothing just cos it fits nice, but ive just spent 5 days in combat boots n punkrock t-shirts too ... diff day and a different vibe i guess , nothing wrong with suits though,,if someone wants to put real effort into looking smart then i think thats awesome, a nice shirt too with a lovely tie is really hot on the right guy

Nick9 Wrote::redface: sorry, I guess it was me who started it.

I don't dress fancy, I like clothes that are probably more suitable for the wilderness than for the town Smile

No Nicky-boo:frown:! I wasn't blaming you, or anyone for that matter, I just didn't feel like I should have to defend myself, when all I was doing was expressing my opinion...

I get that y'all don't get it[my dislike of suits], but I just felt like everyone was just only looking at that and not even looking at what I said about it, but rather what they thought I meant.

People are definitely entitled to their opinions, but at the time, I was already a little frustrated, due to external reasons, plus this just added to it.

It's why I posted that last message, because I was just so fed up and was about to go black girl gangsta on my computer... :biggrin:

But yeah, I've talked it over with my Frogs and Sora, and they helped me calm down. And I apologize for acting like the Queen my name suggests I am Xyxthumbs .

~

@ Dean - I suppose I understand Dean. I probably shouldn't have been so mean to you, being new and all Cry . Like I said to Nicky, I was frustrated, cause things are going on here and then you started with the "you're only 18" thing, which really is a sore point for me, because I feel like mentally, I'm more mature than most adults, and have been put down alot due to my young age, however high my intelligence is...

But yes, I agree, everyone is entitled to their opinions and views and especially since this is the internet we're talking about, we should all be ready and mature enough to handle a situation we don't like, so for that, I apologize Kiss3 .

~

@ Richie - If I did meet a guy in a suit and we clicked... there'd be a ring on his finger the next day... lol. I think the point you're not grasping from me, or anyone is from what I've said; I personally do not like them to wear.

I don't mind if my guy wears a suit or whatever, but me personally, as a very very expressive and flamboyant individual, I cannot and will not wear one, and will be upset if I'm forced to[I was at my first Music Performance, but I since have figured out a way to look "daper" without wearing a suit].

~

Loveya .