Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cute Fluffy Animal Thread
By "animal" I am of course excluding the vile beast known as the homo sapien.

[Image: 9LyoB72XTCRIvcoc0Dhq_copycat%20(1).jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: puppypile.jpg]

[Image: zoo.jpg]

[Image: sea_otter_1.jpg]

i lurve me some otters ..

[Image: They-are-affectionate-with-everyone.jpg]

[Image: adrian-pereira-8_zwjsze_im-unsplash-2048x1365.jpg]

[Image: bush-baby-hello.jpg]

Tiny Kittens Society

TinyKittens Society is a Canadian charity in Fort LangleyBritish ColumbiaCanada, supporting feral cats. The organisation was set up in 2015 by Shelly Roche.[1][2] It is associated with Langley Animal Protection Society, and often works with Mountain View Veterinary Hospital.

The society's volunteers trap, neuter and return (TNR) cats from the large colonies of feral cats in the area.  Where possible, kittens and older cats are made available for adoption.  TinyKittens runs a livestream showing 24-hour footage of the kittens and cats being cared for by the society.  There is an associated chat space  The group received news coverage for rescuing Cassidy, a disabled cat found as a feral kitten without his back legs; and Mason; an older feral cat with kidney disease who enjoys the company of kittens.

The current live stream features two mother cats, Grace (grey) and Frieda (black).   They've given birth within a few weeks of each other, and are raising their 7 kittens together in the same nest, as the two mothers have become 'friends'.  The is also a third cat (Mercy) who is a young adult, who has been visiting the nest and watching and bathing the kittens.

All three adult cats have adapted to being with humans, and it is hoped they will all be adopted.  The 7 kittens are being raised with humans, so they will have no problems being adopted.

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  •

[Image: EYJ6YvOXYAEq6a4.jpg]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[Image: 360265827140516a48b323b6e9ba37fb.jpg]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[Image: 3dogs.jpg]
Check out my stuff!