Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dance and dancing thread
goodness, Jay!!! And you say they are Ukrainian???? Very bold, I'm sure...

Boy, these boys can dance!!! Not sure they can sing that well, but the music edition is ok... very effective videos, thanks, Jay!!!

East Wrote:I just found this video for the first time ever!!! My aerobics teacher used to play the song for me everyday back in the 80s when it came out because I loved it but I never knew a video existed until last night when I was making a new workout tape... a lot of fun dancing in the video and I thought of this thread PA....

Invitation to dance
That's totally gay, East, lol. Thanks for this one too... Love the old Busby Berkeley inclusions.

princealbertofb Wrote:Boy, these boys can dance!!! Not sure they can sing that well, but the music edition is ok... very effective videos, thanks, Jay!!!

No problem PA! My jaw dropped when I watched their videos for the first time. I don't think they can sing but dancing, oh boy ... Beyonce and Lady Gaga, eat you heart out!

The Poreotix Crew in America's Best Dance Crew, they won that season. I'm in awe. Those guys are just brilliant.

Sometimes the simplest ideas, executed well, are incredibly effective Xyxthumbs

I liked this one very much, Marshlander... What about this in a sophisticated way?

And a lambada (not sure that Vas-y Frankie is the best music for that, however...
enjoy the hip swings... and the bare breast, lol

Hadn't heard of this style of dancing called strip dancing, but nothing is surprising on trash tv anymore: (you may have to sign in for this)

After the trash of Argentinian tv, albeit interesting, here is a cha cha that exudes pure energy....

Hey MAMBO!
MAMBO ITALIANO