Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dance and dancing thread
In a San Antonio, Texas, club

I've seen Hair Extensions before,,,,But,,,, this is the first time I've seen <Penile Extensions>

:biggrin:

I thought you would all enjoy this one too... The men dancing are stunningly clever.

princealbertofb Wrote:I thought you would all enjoy this one too... The men dancing are stunningly clever.
What beautiful shapes! Pity the film-maker didn't acknowledge the music - a sample from the 2nd movement of the Philip Glass Violin Concerto in there somewhere I think?

marshlander Wrote:What beautiful shapes! Pity the film-maker didn't acknowledge the music - a sample from the 2nd movement of the Philip Glass Violin Concerto in there somewhere I think?
Will that be on YouTube??? rather doubtful, but... hopeful :biggrin:

[quote=princealbertofb]In a San Antonio, Texas, club

nice post ^^

The headstands were HOT... I enjoyed this for mostly wrong reasons, wasn't really paying much attention to the dancing sadly Rolleyes

We all know the reasons for go go dancing, Sil, I don't think the dancing is the main attraction here... It's 'good' but not specially skillful or artistic. Their basic thing is shaking their booty and shaking their whatdoyamacallit...

A bit of pop and nice men dancing

The question is, why in our Western societies don't males take up dancing more... It's a crying shame.

because Boys dancing are amazing

boys doing ballet

the Anaheim Ballet has your eye now!
a Chinese Dancer: Johnny Zhong

an American dancer: Charlie Andersen

a Hispanic dancer: Orlando Canova

Jimmy Cha

Daniel Benavides

John Ajayi

Gavin Henson, Welsh Rugby player plants a kiss on the male judge, lol while doing his rountine in the Strictly Come Dancing show