Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dark Knight
Who's seen it? And what are your opinions?

I saw it earlier tonight and was very impressed, and I did not like Batman Begins at ALL! This one was very good and Heath Ledger did a phenomenal job! He sure was creepy looking, but I couldn't help but laugh. Big Grin

So JEALOUS!Can't wait to see it!Hows Maggie Gyllenhall as the damsel in distress?Heath does look horribly scary.Theres already an Oscar buzz around his performance,what do you think?

I can't go watch it until the 23rd *sniff* ... Cry.

That's when it premieres here in Jersey ... but I'm REALLY looking forward to it !!

Unfortunately the 23rd is also my dad's birthday, so odds are it won't be until after that that I get to go ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I just found out that it's opening on the 21st here in SA.So I'm going to have to wait a bit.It's HUGE in America this weekend,expected to break records.

Maggie Gylenhaal!? Ooh, there's a big surprise!
And she did do a good job, in fact most of the movie is based around her, rather than Batman, which was unexpected. Her and Harvey Dent, that is.

I just saw it last night, and I was blown away. I know everyone is praising him, but he really deserves it, Heath Ledger's Joker was the single most impressive performance I have seen from an actor.
I liked everything else, but the Joker is what really made this movie. I liked the directions the movie went in, Christopher Nolan wasn't afraid to really darken the mood.
I am going to see this movie at least 2 more times in theatres. Get out there and see it when you can!

452 Wrote:Who's seen it? And what are your opinions?

I saw it earlier tonight and was very impressed, and I did not like Batman Begins at ALL! This one was very good and Heath Ledger did a phenomenal job! He sure was creepy looking, but I couldn't help but laugh. Big Grin

Everyone is telling me this is the best thing HL has ever done......

Such a shame to loose a man of much promise and excitement.

I was impressed when i first watch this movie. Is his latest film (and last for that matter...) on the cinemas now or i missed it already?? Love Heath Ledger bless his soul! Cry

... wasn't the Dark Knight his last performance babe ? :redface:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Not really Shadz,he was filming another movie when he overdosed but production on it has since wrapped.I'M GOING TO SEE IT ON FRIDAY AT IMAX,FRIKKIN' IMAX!YAY!