Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karmin :3
So has anyone been following the new duo Karmin? I noticed them last year when they came out with their single "Crash Your Party" and was totally captivated. I like the fact that they're unique, because not only can they both sing, the boyfriend is a multi-instrumentalist and the girlfriend can rap very well.

This is how they came to be so recognizable :

Chris Brown - Look at me now (Their cover)

Everyone didn't think a white person, let alone a white woman, could rap as well as Busta Ryhmes, (excluding Eminem) so when she did it so well, they got noticed. They also do other covers as well.

This is their single, Crash Your Party;

They were nominated for best new artist last year, after they were discovered in 2010.

Their newest song came out about a week or two ago, and they showcased on SNL last saturday (I was watching intently lol) .

Broken Hearted

I think they're going to be really big, because she is mixing pretty much all genres of music, just with her voice. Not to mention that her soon to be hubby can practically play every instrument :eek: . They both came from the school I wanted to go to when I was playing Cello(and I still do on Viola :3), Berklee School of Music. They also think that she will be competition for Nicki Minaj, as up till now, Nicki has been the only well known female rapper.

So what do you guys think? :biggrin: .

(Ps. I love her "suicide roll" hair style :tongue: )

Awesome , thanks for the share .

Biggrinflip no problem.

Just Bumping this, incase some people didn't get a chance to see it, as there was a spam "incident" and this got knocked all the way down.

Curious as to what you all think of this awesome new duo :3.

My speakers dont work but if i remember ill check them out at the libary and report back

zeon Wrote:My speakers dont work but if i remember ill check them out at the libary and report back

Roger that.Biggthumpup