Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dream thread
I thought this might be interesting. I figure this might be a place to write down a really interesting dream you had recently or a dream that you remember vividly. I know I have many crazy dreams that I like telling people about.

Like, about a week ago I had a dream that there was this green liquid that would turn people into zombies, and I had to kill them before they melted into these green puddles. What was really weird was that there was a scientist yelling at me that a male puddle and female puddle could not be allowed to mate or else an immortal puddle would be produced... it made no sense... but hey, I got to shoot melting zombies.

hehe that was a funny dream although maybe not a pleasant one. As long you enjoyed shooting the zombies is cool :biggrin:

Interesting topic indeed that i cam to know more about recently. It means something though.

If i were to explain this dream based to a dream dictionary online i could say that zombies represent people who are emotionally detached from others and you fight against this maybe by becoming more aware of your own feelings. To see a puddle signify the feelings that have been downplayed or overlooked, still worth addressing before it threatens to explode unexpectedly. However green signifies a positive change emotionally and materialistically. So i would think that you are under positive changes in your life.

XRIMO Wrote:I thought this might be interesting. I figure this might be a place to write down a really interesting dream you had recently or a dream that you remember vividly. I know I have many crazy dreams that I like telling people about.

Like, about a week ago I had a dream that there was this green liquid that would turn people into zombies, and I had to kill them before they melted into these green puddles. What was really weird was that there was a scientist yelling at me that a male puddle and female puddle could not be allowed to mate or else an immortal puddle would be produced... it made no sense... but hey, I got to shoot melting zombies.
As we say here:
"Tu regardes trop de films!!!" = you watch too many movies... (or play too many video games). lol

princealbertofb Wrote:As we say here:
"Tu regardes trop de films!!!" = you watch too many movies... (or play too many video games). lol

I really do... :biggrin:

my dream went that i found 86 billion pounds in a teddy bear on the pavement. then i died and i had to figure out how the money was to be split. sounds crazy, but that's how my mind works...

Hi All,
Ive a dream... A dream ive had 4 times on repeat in my life which regulary appears...

It is a sunny morning at 2am and im sitting on my garden wall outside my mums house.. The atmosphere is so nice... No birds sqwarking, no cars on the road no people around.. But that silence doesnt last long... I hear a males voice.. It begins calling my name and threatening me.. I cannot see this male in the neighbourhood but it is calling me... The voice gets strong and more brupt and then the sunny skies turn to dark clouds... The rain begins to fall and the rain is burning my skin.. I am begging in this dream for it to stop as it is burning my skin and i am only 6 years old... The voice tells me that kids like me deserve to be treated this way and then the pain becomes so un bearable i end up waking......

Kindest regards

zeon x

Had a dream that my stepmother turned into an axe murderer and was chasing me and my brothers the 'shining' style havent a clue what this means cos in real life she is the nicest person you could wish to meet. Perhaps there is a degree of reverse psychology going on here.

the meaning of dreams - Google Search

I love looking up the meaning of dreams, but I rarely have dreams.

Hi all,
Dreams consist of your sub-concious telling you the faults in your life at the present time... For example with me i tend to dream that people are constantly driving into the back of my car and this occurs every night of the week and on analysis of these dreams i was asked about funds or worry to my car and when i replied yes they informed me that sub-copnciously i am more concerned about my car than i realise but the dreams i like as in every one i got a nice shiney brand spanking new Peugeot 206 in China blue.. If only that was real this ones a heap of shit lol

kindest regards

zeon x

I like dreams...its deff something that i've had interest in for a good
number of years. I used to spend allot of time reading the 'dream'
newsgroups (i should start doing that again (would no doubt be a better
use of my computer time than reading the various forum's websited i do)

but anyway alittle on dreamstuff Smile i've done

A number of years ado i'd gotten real good at writing down dreams &
keeping a dream-log ... got to the point where on nights when i got
8-10 hours of bedtime i'd wake up after every 1 or 2 dreams (just to
remember/write down)
I've also had lucid dreams in the past (damn those are so cool...
nothing is better than a good lucid dream) just gives the most
awesome feeling.

Damn i wish i had the time devote to sleep/dreams like i used to (that
stuff is just co cool) ... i do still keep a dream-log but its nothing
like it used to be since now there's only an occasional entery instead
of multiple per day.

-------
Really i could go on...but thats enough

For anyone who doesn't know what a lucid dream is:
Lucid dream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia