Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dream thread
Umm well last night (was the most eww dream i had)
OK it went like this.
Theres this chick who went to my school the biggest bitch of em all. I love to piss her off. I use to do it during lunch but she left school =[

I had a dream about her!
SHE TOUCHED ME EWWW!!!

joshyboi Wrote:Umm well last night (was the most eww dream i had)
OK it went like this.
Theres this chick who went to my school the biggest bitch of em all. I love to piss her off. I use to do it during lunch but she left school =[

I had a dream about her!
SHE TOUCHED ME EWWW!!!
OMG, you're straight! Rofl

Quote:OMG, you're straight!

Only in my sleep!!!

Most of my dreams these days are about things that stress me out when I'm awake, however, when I was younger I went through a period where I would dream about people that I loved being hurt or killed. It lasted about 4 years, and was at the time very disturbing to me. I don't know what caused it or why it stopped but I do remember them all vividly and the person I dreamed about would vary depending on whom I cared about most at the time. Fortunately I don't have dreams like that anymore.
Richard

I have a lot of vivid dreams. Sometimes I remember them, sometimes I don't. Amazingly, I've found that even some of my dreams have come true. I was very shocked and amazed at this. However, not all of my dreams are like that. I'll have some whacky ones where it feels like I'm a video game character or something.

i have wierd dreams
most normally my obsession with tornadoes brings me tornadic dreams, example being
being trapped office building (set up much like the museum at France only not underground and all glass) during a multiple outbreak, being caught at a campground's crappy bamboo like bathroom building during one, being caught in an abandoned house wiht a group of friends, all of whom i don't know save for my brother lol, and my favorite a tornado hit some kind of suped up multi story walmart surrounded by garages, it didn't hit it straight on so we were ok (i worked in the walmart in the dream) but it had destroyed a highway and what looked to have been a suspension railway bridge to our left and was heading down some street for what looked like the downtown area of san antonio o.o

i get other dreams like, walking my dog on the roofs of houses, one to the other as if the houses are conjoined, pirates capturing me, seeing a kid get his legs caught in the bottom of an escelator (going down, and somehow in some kind of university) and in the same dream watching the university catch fire, trying to use a magical drain/water ride,

and the first i remember, this one repeated like 4 times when i was very young, in this not real dream sreet in port aransas, on a not real hill, lol, paralell to a very real ship channel, people where sitting in the middle of the street in lawnchairs tanning or hanging out, or playing, to the left of the street (looking at the channel) there was a pool, for some reason the USS Lexington (the blue ghost) was docked in the channel right at the end of the street

in 3 of the dreams a giant zepplin flies over the ship, and then seems to loose air, crashes into the ship, and sets of a giant, almost nuclear like, explosion off, killing us all
in the fourth dream it was like i somehow gained controll, i kept trying to tell people what was going to happen, then when no one would listen to me i jumped in the pool to try and wait out the explosion, but it never happened, i woke up, and it was the last time i had the dream