Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indepence day resurgence
I am a massive fan of Independence Day from 1996 but has anyone seen Independence Day resurgence yet? Is it as good as the first one?
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:I am a massive fan of Independence Day from 1996 but has anyone seen Independence Day resurgence yet? Is it as good as the first one?

Not as good as the first one, but its still ok. from 0-10, 5 being average 10 being best movie I have seen, it gets a 6.5 from me. so its good, worth the ticket not as good as the first.

I hatde it. I saw it today and I had to stop myself from falling asleep....maybe the worst sequel ever. I can't believe how unimaginative it was..and boring...

The director was on The Daily Show last week. I think he's gay and he spoke a little about gay rights.

In general, "summer blockbuster" cgi-laden Hollywood-fuckfests can kiss my ass (since they usually suck) but I might catch this when it hits the TV Smile

Got the blu ray of this movie for my birthday I can't wait to watch it.
An eye for an eye

I saw it.

It was ok, but nothing super spectacular. As far as sequels go, I suppose it's quite good, considering how those usually go Rofl
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Watched it, it wasn't as good as the original Independence Day movie, some cool special effects too.
An eye for an eye

Took you long enough to watch it Tongue
The first one is so much better.

Btw, this tune with the alien voice and such makes the tune so damn creepy xD

Ibex Wrote:Took you long enough to watch it Tongue
The first one is so much better.

Btw, this tune with the alien voice and such makes the tune so damn creepy xD

It did take me a while........
An eye for an eye