Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enfield Poltergeist (sequel to The Conjuring)
The sequel to James Wan's The Conjuring has already been confirmed:

http://www.horrorbid.com/forum/viewtopic...4557&f=280

The fascinating story of the Enfield Poltergeist. I see no mention of the Warrens, I wonder if they were involved in this case.

Why on earth did 'Bill' torment this family? Any theories? I enjoyed the video but the investigation is severely flawed. I wish they had done more research on Bill's life and what really happened in that house before the Hodgsons moved in.

The life of the guy that investigated this case is just as fascinating as the case itself:

It seems that he decided to study the paranormal following the death of her daughter and her alleged attempt to contact the family from the 'other side'. This is wonderful, the writers should focus on that, too.

I was gonna watch that, but then I ended up watching 'The Posession' instead.

How was the first one? It's a rainy dark day here where I am, I might just make it
a scary-movie day :]

justbry87 Wrote:I was gonna watch that, but then I ended up watching 'The Posession' instead.

How was the first one? It's a rainy dark day here where I am, I might just make it
a scary-movie day :]

This one is scary and real, Honey.

It's the most well documented case of paranormal activity ever.

The voice of the alleged ghost freaks me out everytime, there's no way a 12 y.o. girl could fake that.