Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The F word.... no, not floccinaucinihilipilification. The other one.
So a few minutes ago I was walking downtown when I heard some fine gentleman shout to another man that he believed this man is a "fucking faggot!" Surely you can understand how suprised I was to hear this same man only seconds later then tell his friend to "go shove a dildo up [his] ass!"

After hearing the first proclamation I was certain that these two men were somehow enemies. But as you can see, my confusion was resolved after hearing how excitedly the angry sounding man wanted his friend to enjoy himself.

It got me thinking, though. I think a truly effective, and non-contradictory way of insulting a presumably heterosexual man (if that were indeed one's objective) would be to remind that person he has no interest in anal stimulation and then, AND ONLY THEN, suggest that he partake in an activity that would thus be known to cause unwanted sensations.

But obviously, that's not what the shouting man intended. Nobody could possibly be that much of a fuck wit.

P.S.

If you're wondering what floccinaucinihilipilification means, then me explain it with an example of it being used in a sentence:

"In this post I am engaging in floccinaucinihilipilification of a fuck wit."

Hope that helps!

I think your fuck wit deserves a serious defenestration. (Ask Nick09 for a historical example.)

Your mistake, Hayden, is that many heteros enjoy a little anal stimulation now and then. To be honest... who wouldn't?

Geminize Wrote:Your mistake, Hayden, is that many heteros enjoy a little anal stimulation now and then. To be honest... who wouldn't?

Damn. I was hoping someone wouldn't call me out on that obvious logic flaw. Rolleyes

Hayden Wrote:fuck wit.

You sir had me at fuck wit! I'm sooooo using that from now on!!!

Damn, you gurls got me all kinds of confused. floccinaucinihilip-whah? Disoriented .

First of all, I love the word Fag, it reminds me oddly of the rainbow...

Secondly, where the heck do you live, cause where I live, guys who shout stuff like that usually end up in an alley missing two molars and an incisor. 0.o

I guess it's kind of sweet when you think about it... two guys professing their love of anal probing to one another. It's like when straight guys playfully dry-hump their buddies (gay or straight and yes I know a few guys like that and no they have not touched my camel-humps!) or pat them on the butt. It's just foreplay before the foreplay...

Imu2

QueenOdi Wrote:Secondly, where the heck do you live, cause where I live, guys who shout stuff like that usually end up in an alley missing two molars and an incisor. 0.o

This should put things into perspective:

I found this randomly on someone's Facebook (one of those pages that just posts pictures with crap written on them) and was horrified to realize it was taken in my very own small town.

[Image: 578227_305841849544100_243533737_n.jpg]

And yes, that is a big cow on top of that.......

restaurant on the right.

Hayden Wrote:This should put things into perspective:

I found this randomly on someone's Facebook (one of those pages that just posts pictures with crap written on them) and was horrified to realize it was taken in my very own small town.

[Image: 578227_305841849544100_243533737_n.jpg]

Oh wow. I'm sorry? Actually, now it makes sense. Were they two bears? Bunny2

QueenOdi Wrote:Oh wow. I'm sorry? Actually, now it makes sense. Were they two bears? Bunny2

Well, I can't say for sure. But if I had to guess I'd say......

no. Dog

Hayden Wrote:Well, I can't say for sure. But if I had to guess I'd say......

no. Dog

oh...then idk. They probably just like each other :3