Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Feel Good Thread
Anyone care to share something positive happening their your lives ?

If you feel happy , proud , excited or content for any reason at all..
Care to share?

The reason I'm doing a thread like this is to lighten the mood a bit..
Hopefully a thread filled with positivity will encourage and enlighten other members..

Are you in love?
A crush?
Doing well in school?
Hoping to experience something amazingly different?

Tell us about it...

Ok then, I managed to finally, after a month's worth of attempts, to synthesize L-Glutamyl-Proline and L-Aspartyl-Proline 2,5-diketopiperazines.

Twas exceedingly nice to see correct the signal on the mass spectra, so I gave myself a pat on the back.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Sometimes we have to pat ourselves on the back insert..!
I'm happy that made you happy..

I had an awesome dinner with two of my best friends on Thursday night.. it was just a night of reminiscing..
I have a smile on my face thinking about it..

Tomorrow is my day off and I get an extra hour to sleep. I talked with a very interesting man tonight and he gave me his number. I drank just enough to feel warm and happy.

OK..I need to preface...my life's goal is an inner goal...and I work non stop to get there....

I think that we are all cast out in groups of 800-1200 individual souls that make up one bigger soul...and we go through many lifetimes together in order to evolve to another plane of existence in the Universe....

...and each part is integral to the whole....and all of the souls in each group are connected to each other and equal in value and individual in nature....

I am almost there....

I have actual serenity and clarity more days than not now. I am generally at peace...and I am happy. I am also grateful to be alive and grateful to have walked in my shoes.....

I also have experienced unconditional love now for a few years...took me SOOOOOO LONG to get there...it is amazing...no way to describe it..it must be felt...

Sorry...I am actually a very positive person and I can make a lot of people sick..so I hope you don't need a barf bag...

...but you DID ask Smile

Finally taking more bass lessons to hone and refine my playing skills, and I found this forum. Really happy about both. Hoping to be in a band soon. Smile

I am waiting on some news that will change a couple of aspects of my life and I don't find out until tomorrow. I'm excited.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

So Guess What?
It's 7:02 am..
I'm awake and alive..
Not really exploring how happy or sad I am to be honest..
The fact that I'm alive means I can change continue to improve my life..
Very grateful.. [emoji4]

Today my husband and I took our widowed neighbor out for lunch at a Mexican Restaurant and had a nice time. We had a cute, innocent acting, waiter who was very soft spoken and shy. Even his laugh seemed innocent and natural. I was thinking that this young man would make a great boyfriend or husband for some lucky young fella.

If I could bottle "sweet, kind, thoughtful, innocent, and natural" I'd use this guy to make up the brew. His physical appearance was average,,, but his inner beauty was shining so bright that you couldn't help but enjoy his presence...

So,,, Yep,,,, this innocent acting waiter made my day a happier one.

Creepy old geezer,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

If you want to know what happiness looks like, just look in my eyes...