Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Female Orgasm
I was having a very frank and open discussion with my sister about this a while ago, and we were comparing and contrasting the differences between male and female orgasms.

As the boys will, I trust, back me up on, the male orgasm is like a surge that comes on over just a few seconds when you know you're about to hit your orgasm, and then wave after wave of pleasure flows over you for anything from 5-20 seconds, after which time you are (generally) thoroughly spent, and more often than not feel like a kip ...

... however, she was saying that the female orgasm is not like this, so I just thought I'd ask the ladies out there if they wouldn't mind shedding some light on the subject for me ...

... the way my sister was describing it, the female orgasm involves the woman actually reaching what she described as a plateau of sensation, which can last minutes, during which time any contact or stimulation results in what I took to be ANOTHER orgasm ... so she made it sound like women can have multiple orgasms EVERY TIME they orgasm ... which I just cannot accept on the basis that I would feel MASSIVELY shortchanged if that were the case Grlaugh.

... any thoughts or comments ladies ??

Cheers xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Okay,I'm no lady but I'll give my 2 cents worth anyway.You're right male & female orgasms are VERY different.Women tend to have much longer orgasms & are more physically affected than us.My mate in varsity dated this girl that would have an orgasm & then have "breast orgasms" when he fondled with her boobs!I've never slept with a chick like that but I generally found that women tend to physically sensitive & therefore a single stroke during their orgasm,maximises the pleasure.They can go on for minutes whilst I'm just lying next to her.NOT FAIR!I have to admit,I've never given a woman multiple orgasms before. Confusedhrugs:

*Shadow's eye's narrow to slits and he purses his lips, as he ponders just how jealous he is of the female species*.

Lol2

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hi, as a female couple we can safely say that yes, it can be possible for a woman to have multiple orgasms every time.
But, there are occasions where the clitoris is far too sensitive to continue being stimulated and so in those cases multiples do not happen.

And yes, they can last for different lengths of time.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !!!!!

I've been patiently waiting for a lady to come along and answer that - THANKS :biggrin: xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Lol you're very welcome!
Although that's just 2 women's opinion, there may be others that say otherwise (although I doubt it :tongue: )

I'm sure you're qualified (much moreso than I at any rate) :biggrin:.

Welcome to the site by the way !!

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

With this, everyone is different.. many females are able to have multiple orgasms if the stimulation continues. Others need a few minutes to recoup and others are, simply, too sensitive to carry on.

So while multiple orgasms are possible for some people, they aren't possible for everyone..

Soooooo not fair! When I am orgasming I have to stop pleasuring because it's too sensitive it actually hurts....but I want to be able to shoot for ages..any tips?

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Soooooo not fair! When I am orgasming I have to stop pleasuring because it's too sensitive it actually hurts....but I want to be able to shoot for ages..any tips?

Buy a mchine gun??? Wink