Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Feuture
What dose it hold for us and human society. Future seems like it'll be a shit place to me. We all ready are ants to the queen ant. So many people suffer to better the 'greater man'. Money should all be burnt. Africa should not have there minerals taken by the queen (Bitch). We might as well nuke ourselves no to make it a quick death u.u Democracy is a joke. The people get no say and it only look at the short term.

I know this is very pessimistic but I fear if things don't change we are fucked.

Think about it.

Also what do you think about it?

LOL this is my new favourite sentence "Africa should not have there minerals taken by the queen (Bitch)."

And on the serious side:

I don't think massive change is possible, once everything craps out, some humans will survive and probably go back to living basically and rurally until nature fixes up its shit again.

I have a theory that species like humans have evolved, thrived and disappeared trillions of times before us. The universe and this planet are both far older than we think it is and this is just the natural cycle of things.

How did I come to this conclusion? I made it up. But it'd be pretty swell if it were so, wouldn't it?

Hayden Wrote:I have a theory that species like humans have evolved, thrived and disappeared trillions of times before us. The universe and this planet are both far older than we think it is and this is just the natural cycle of things.

How did I come to this conclusion? I made it up. But it'd be pretty swell if it were so, wouldn't it?

Imagine finding a time capsule like inside a mountain and it had technologies that are completely different to ours!
:O

Lilitu Wrote:Imagine finding a time capsule like inside a mountain and it had technologies that are completely different to ours!
:O

Yes!!! Just like the Dwemer (random Elder Scrolls reference).

I would love it. Then we could relax if we didn't feel such pressure about the uncertain future.

It's not just ecological change that I think is needed but also social change how we interact with each other and the rest of the world. How we even treat plants.

Hayden Wrote:I have a theory that species like humans have evolved, thrived and disappeared trillions of times before us. The universe and this planet are both far older than we think it is and this is just the natural cycle of things.

I, ve heard this theory lots of times, it various different forms, its quite a popular one.

Kid what do you mean about the queen lol

I agree most of that

Everything done for the. Short term, and countries own private interests, where, lot, of our problems now our global problems and will need to be solved that way

I cant see things getting better, it makes me really mad,

i think one reason is not many people can make the important, tough, decisions, and too many, opinions are worth a damn, people, try, to, do, the right thing but theres, too, many, hands, in, power, looking, to, please, or, placate, everybody,

english mine gold from africa. And who's the gold for. Our majesty the bitch. Kill the monarchy. Full out anarchy please! People for people should be in charge not people for profit not people for power.

Kiid Wrote:english mine gold from africa. And who's the gold for. Our majesty the bitch. Kill the monarchy. Full out anarchy please! People for people should be in charge not people for profit not people for power.

the problem with that is that people are stupid.

Do you think that our generation can be less stupid?