Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Feuture
Whatever, though i dont think its the cause of world troubles, nor do i think they have all that much power as you suscribe them- i say down with. Ten downing street if anything, god, save, the, queen im afraid

africa must be perfect, the shining, beacon, for, civillity and tolerance, in, the, world, LOL,

monarchy has same power as the USAs Rockefellers' oil giants and people like that.
(the people with all the money)
It's the people with the money that control the world and I think that the monarchy has that much power. Africa will not become a beacon for civility cos they are forced under by the white people. White people with greed and power.

Do you know why marijuana is illegal?
Cotton and papper is why. They made laws against hemp and in turn marijuana.

I dunno, it seems that when you're rich you feel like you deserve everything, and when you're poor you feel like you deserve everything.

People are too stupid and self-centred to do anything right.

Lilitu Wrote:I dunno, it seems that when you're rich you feel like you deserve everything, and when you're poor you feel like you deserve everything.

People are too stupid and self-centred to do anything right.

^This is too true. I think we should burn all the money and people should be given seeds to grow and that will produce more seeds. None of this shitty seeds that never reproduce. That is pure evil selling seed that won't yeld more than one harvest. And it makes me sad to see how people profit off things like that to when they could give seed that can regrow and countries could be freed to live for themselves and not under the control of the USA with there seeds that only grow once Sad

This is what is happening.

IT IS I

I HAVE COME FROM THE FUUUUUUTUUUUURE

TO REVEAL ALL THINGS RELEVANT, UNIVERSAL AND TRUE!

HARK:

Shit is still shitty, Ann Coulter is still an incorrigible bitch, and yes,the Harlem Shake is now the Global Anthem of the New World Order.

Kiid Wrote:It's not just ecological change that I think is needed but also social change how we interact with each other and the rest of the world. How we even treat plants.

Too true, social change, i, think, theres, enough, of, us, who, basiclly, want, the, same, thing, we, as, a, society, have, lost, our, revolutionary, streak, things, seem, so, impossible,

Kiid Wrote:^This is too true. I think we should burn all the money and people should be given seeds to grow and that will produce more seeds. None of this shitty seeds that never reproduce. That is pure evil selling seed that won't yeld more than one harvest. And it makes me sad to see how people profit off things like that to when they could give seed that can regrow and countries could be freed to live for themselves and not under the control of the USA with there seeds that only grow once Sad

Do you want some seeds?

well I wouldn't say no to some seed Smile