Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Feuture
Miles Wrote:IT IS I

I HAVE COME FROM THE FUUUUUUTUUUUURE

TO REVEAL ALL THINGS RELEVANT, UNIVERSAL AND TRUE!

HARK:

Shit is still shitty, Ann Coulter is still an incorrigible bitch, and yes,the Harlem Shake is now the Global Anthem of the New World Order.

WTF is the Harlem shake, if its American sport inspired forget it, no, one, else, does, baseball, or, American, football LOL though I spose there our national games now, and "football" will be officially called, soccer now your in power :-):-)

Kiid Wrote:well I wouldn't say no to some seed Smile

I’ll take some :-)

I heard money's not the root of evil, its the lack of it,

partisan Wrote:I heard money's not the root of evil, its the lack of it,

Wrong. Money and religion are equal in evil. And thus the world call earth is an evil place. Some nice people too few tho if you ask me.

._. what is seed. I meant like tomato seeds.

I meant tomato seeds, too

I find Logic's words interesting. I often ponder about this sort of stuff. It's easy to get frustrated at the thought.

Rawr Wrote:

I find Logic's words interesting. I often ponder about this sort of stuff. It's easy to get frustrated at the thought.

^ not bad ^ ###

I highly doubt anarchy could work in a larger society at all.

Also, money in itself is not evil and your solution to everything would probably put human development to an abrupt end. That's the way I see it anyways Smile Global agricultural revolution for EVERYONE at this point? No way.

No future. ?

With over 7 billion people on earth, with a finite supply of resources. I fear that this situation cannot continue.

Unless you kids get out there and seriously protest and push for changes this world isn't going to be around much longer.

I did my part, I planted thousands of trees, I wrote letters to the hierarchy of the church and state to promote things like getting rid of CFC's and equality for gays... My generation is looking forward to taking it easy now, we did our part, let us rest.

You are 20, its now your time. Its time to take up place cards and "stuff" like that. Maybe its time to take up arms and refresh the tree of liberty with blood?

My parent's generation did it all proper like, least ways here in the states. They had love ins, folk music and rioted in the streets. Marches turning into civil unrest. Perhaps you need to turn to your grandparents and ask them what they would do if they were in their 20's to end this silliness?

My generation dealt with 'our stuff' - meaning we dealt with the problems of our time. Yes there are new problems, and a lot of people in my generation are doing the 'silent' protest type thing, quietly using the power of vote and the power of the pen to make some changes, but frankly we have too much to lose here, we are close to getting on our pensions, we have houses, we have a life of hard work to look out for.

This is why you 20 somethings are better armed and more dangerous, you are young, have little invested thus little to lose by fighting back.

The Occupy Movement looked promising... In horror I note that it has stopped and you kids lost interest...

Maybe it was just a test run of the new Occupy Movement which will last a decade and be far stronger and louder and result in more arrests and loud protests and a genre of music and ultimately lead to fundamental changes in our society like the Hippies managed?

Please, please tell me you kids have a plan... My generation is out of plans, energy, and will.... We have been beaten down by the Man - have you? Xyxthumbs

Who would have thought my generation (the 1960's style hippies) would become so conservative. Un predictable change can happen.