Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Feuture
Miles Wrote:IT IS I

I HAVE COME FROM THE FUUUUUUTUUUUURE

TO REVEAL ALL THINGS RELEVANT, UNIVERSAL AND TRUE!

HARK:

Shit is still shitty, Ann Coulter is still an incorrigible bitch, and yes,the Harlem Shake is now the Global Anthem of the New World Order.
"The distant future. The year 2000."
[Image: conchords_07.jpg]

Beau you are my muse, my flame. A man after my heart. You will be welcomed into the future with open arms.

I think if you spend your time thinking too much about the future, you end up missing out on the present, and it is the present that defines the future because the future isn't written, only the past is written.

So keep in mind the past while you are in the present and sit back and watch the future take shape.

Each generation has their dire predictions of the future Smile

Still here Wink

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Please, please tell me you kids have a plan... My generation is out of plans, energy, and will.... We have been beaten down by the Man - have you? Xyxthumbs

I'm looking for a plan. I'm looking to my pears and there seems like some people are waking up. Some people that I'v talked to talked about using empathy. I don't think empathy will get us anywhere. I want to push and punch. And blood sounds good. Our governments have let us down too many times for us to stand for this any more. I just wish more people could see

dfiant Wrote:I think if you spend your time thinking too much about the future, you end up missing out on the present, and it is the present that defines the future because the future isn't written, only the past is written.

So keep in mind the past while you are in the present and sit back and watch the future take shape.

Each generation has their dire predictions of the future Smile

Still here Wink

I'm always here in the present and love every moment of it. To day I mowed the lawns :p Loved that. But I want the future to be better for the world. We have the resources for everyone. We have renewable ones. You can pretty much make a house out of hemp u.u And they are well insulated too. My idea to save the world is to go green as in grow hemp everyone.

Maybe everybody should eat kumara and nothing else.

Isn't that supposed to be the most nutritious and sustainable food ever.