Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Final Fantasy Fanatics!
XRIMO Wrote:... (if you were really curious Wink ).
You may have rumbled why I may not pursue this Flamingdevil

Sorry, everyone, as you were!

I knew about that numbering F*** up all ready(Thanks to AVGN:tongue: ). Seriously they should of numbered them properly, even if some of the FF games didn't come out in north america.

Questions? None really, maybe i should get one of the DS remakes.....
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:I knew about that numbering F*** up all ready(Thanks to AVGN:tongue: ). Seriously they should of numbered them properly, even if some of the FF games didn't come out in north america.

Yes. No. Would be very confusing. "Hey I have FF2 and just bough FF4.... where the heck do I get FF3???"

And remember, ther was no internet to check for it. You would have probably spent the rest of your days looking for a game you can't find :tongue:

And it's not just happening with FF. It happend with Lufia, too. And if I remember correctly half of the games in the Dragon Quest series never came out in Europe. And those are just the examples I can remember right now, their are probably far more.

Or just remember the strange story with the old Mystic Quest game. In Europe, it never got the "Final Fantasy" in the title. And it was just developed to lead the North American gamers slowly and easily to the RPGs Astrosmiley2

Lightshade Wrote:And those are just the examples I can remember right now, their are probably far more.

GREEN!

pokemon red and blue were released but not green!

i have the japanese version though (smugness) totally not worth it... HAHAHA!

Green = Early blue
Green was updated, had some bugs removed and stuff and became what we know as Blue.

Or have I got this all wrong?:tongue:
Oh well, I guess i still have some stuff to do in Breath of fire 4. Like getting the best weapons for each character.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

tbh i have very limited knowledge on it. just that i have a japanese version of red, blue and green. and only english versions of red and blue. Big Grin

But even 2 versions are one too much! :mad:

Sorry but I'm really mad at Nintendo trying to fish out the money of their customers, to put them in the need to either know someone who has the other version or to buy both for themself to get every Pokemon. :mad:

oh agreed. it is sickening. but then its hard to find a company who dont go out of their way to make more money than they need too.

but thankfully they only bring out 2 versions at a time. and me and my brother always get different ones as we both want one. Big Grin

and thus we catch them all! HAHA! well tbh neither of us have ever completed a pokedex but hey!

Uh oops I swear i clicked edit before LOL

FF is so amazing.. <3

And does Kingdom Hearts count? XD Because like I think the KH series is the best game series in existence tbh...
o.o

Im actually playing FFX atm.. I haven't finished it yet because I'm awesome and too poor to actually buy it. LOL :biggrin: