Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Final ride
Hello,
I dont know what your views are, but if u ride this ride you wont be coming off and its been nice knowing you

heres the article

While it might look like the ultimate roller coaster, the Euthanasia is designed to 'humanely, with elegance and euphoria, take the life of a human being.'

It is designed to subject the rider to a series of extreme experiences that would eventually kill them.

Lithuanian engineer Julijonas Urbonas claims his theoretical creation will cause tunnel vision and – when travelling at 100m/s – death, due to a lack of oxygen reaching the brain.

He said: 'Thanks to the marriage of the advanced cross-disciplinary research in space medicine, mechanical engineering, material technologies and, of course, gravity, the fatal journey is made pleasing, elegant and meaningful.

'Celebrating the limits of the human body but also the liberation from the horizontal life, this 'kinetic sculpture' is in fact the ultimate roller coaster.'

But the design, which is part of the HUMAN+ exhibition at Trinity College in Dublin, has sparked concern among anti-euthanasia groups.

Dr Peter Saunders from Care Not Killing said: ‘Euthanasia rightly remains illegal. Let’s hope this imaginative method never becomes legal.’

Read more: Euthanasia roller coaster designed by Julijonas Urbonas to kill riders | Metro.co.uk

Its a example of a loopole in the laws and to be honest you cant be accused of murder as its their choice to ride the ride.... Question is... Do these people still need to pay park admission to the fun fair?

kindest regards

zeon x enjoy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's all theoretical.
It would never actually be produced. Too inefficient.
I doubt enough people would be willing to pay to die in such a method for the price to be moderate, destroying the chance of just about anyone using it.

Fascinating otherwise though.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

(Sorry, i left this bit out:redfaceSmile
So anti-euthanasia groups are "concerned" over something that's nothing more than a concept?
That just sounds silly to me.
Especially as it seems like it's never going to be anything more than a concept.

I thought it was an April fool until I checked date. In order to produce a fatal lack if oxygen to the brain, it would have to be pretty long.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

hehe well it could be worse you could end up having arms and limbs fall off lol... I am not sure whether 100m/s is 100 meters a second or miles a second any ideas?

kindest regards

zeon

zeon Wrote:hehe well it could be worse you could end up having arms and limbs fall off lol... I am not sure whether 100m/s is 100 meters a second or miles a second any ideas?

kindest regards

zeon

Meters. Probably.
The G-Force does the rest of the blood draining.:tongue: