Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The GS Christmas Tree
I'm making this thread as a part of the "A Christmas Thread Idea." Game.
This is where the participants will post their presents on Christmas day!

I've started this thread early, for those who maybe busy on Christmas day.Confusedmile:

Also, you can send the present to the member via a personal message or E-mail, if you wish instead, you don't have to post it publically.Confusedmile:

Here's the list of participants:

Member Present Giver
1: Genersis Joesph
2: OPEN
3: East Sil
4: XRIMO Srchulo
5: Shadow Ingz
6: Joseph Cutieboy
7: hajime.saitou XRIMO
8: DarkDaisuke ????????
9: Sil Nocturnal
10: Ingz Shadow
11: SrChulo princealbertofb
12: OPEN
13: Nocturnal East
14: OPEN

Also, this thread can be used by people who just want to wish Christmas goodwill.
So please, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" away!:biggrin:

So i will say it now. And again on the day.
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I think you should post the list here as well.

Nocturnal Wrote:I think you should post the list here as well.
I'll edit it in.Confusedmile:

Oh, and i think i'll add that if you're number HASN'T been picked yet. Not to worry.Confusedmile:

My gift to Shadow is a video...

Merry Christmas Shadow... And everybody else.

A Holiday wish to all as my gift to all

May all your problems be so small you do not know they are there

For Nocturnal...

MUSE concert tickets

[Image: 26514d0e-e2fe-45b2-ab92-afec114c40c7.jpg]

...and your horoscope for the year to come...

"Just when I found out the meaning of life," said comedian George Carlin, "they changed it." I'm hoping that will be one of your top inspirational jokes in 2011, Scorpio. If all goes well, you will no longer be content with all your previous answers to the question "What is the meaning of life?" -- either because "they changed it," as Carlin suggested, or because it's no longer interesting or useful to you. This is very good news, in my opinion. You will have the invigorating privilege of going off in search of fresh answers to the riddle of the ages!"

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!

[Image: funny-christmas-card-santa-gets-a-flat.jpg?w=500&h=351]

Ingz thank you so much - I've been looking forward to the Thor movie for absolutely AGES !!

For you, my dear, I cobbled together a little something.

http://www.raven-consultancy.com/greetin...tmas/ingz/

I hope you like it !

I chose the final picture because your location translates to "Seal Pup Bay", as I understand it Confusedmile:.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Lotsa love, and a special thank you to Genersis for the idea for this thread which is, I think, an awesome one Xyxthumbs.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:.....and a special thank you to Genersis for the idea for this thread which is, I think, an awesome one Xyxthumbs.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Well thank you.:biggrin: xxxxx
I haven't told you about your present yet have i?:tongue:

Here's the tree for the thread.:tongue:
[Image: picture.php?albumid=99&pictureid=658]

Shadow Wrote:Ingz thank you so much - I've been looking forward to the Thor movie for absolutely AGES !!

For you, my dear, I cobbled together a little something.

http://www.raven-consultancy.com/greetin...tmas/ingz/

I hope you like it !

I chose the final picture because your location translates to "Seal Pup Bay", as I understand it Confusedmile:.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Lotsa love, and a special thank you to Genersis for the idea for this thread which is, I think, an awesome one Xyxthumbs.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Awww, that's a great gift! The baby-seal is adorable.
Hehe, now I feel a bit cheap or something, you actually made an animated X-mas card for me while I simply sent you a video.
But you're right, it kind of translates to Baby-seal bay, or something like that. Hehe, I'm not very good at translating between Icelandic and English even though I'm perfectly fluent in both.

Anyway, I'm also looking a lot forward to seeing this movie, seems like an awesome one. Hehe, funny how I like all sorts of a different things; Nerdy movies and video-games, Motorcycles, Tattoos, leather, motorcycles, weapons, fuzzy animals, pets, animals, cute things, and a lot more. I'm also extremely relaxed and easy-going, but also really dirty-minded and love doing crazy and spontaneous things. Hehe, basically a little bit of everything.

Happy holidays everybody and have a great time.

I myself mostly didn't spend x-mas eve with family because they all split up around about a 200km/125miles radius on the country at 7pm, but I instead spent the night with good friends, playing games and more. It was awesome. I didn't get a lot of presents, just from my parents and two siblings, but I'm completely happy with that and don't care that I got so few, and I got exactly what I wanted from my siblings, and I also love what I got from my parents. I really couldn't ask for a better X-mas eve.

Anyway, enough of babbling, gonna go to sleep now before I pass out from sheer exhaustion.