Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gay World
I didn't have any relationship of any kind until I was 20 and was nearly 21 before I even realized I like girls too... I'm now 22 and still I don't feel like I am old, even though I still haven't done what many my age have (haven't even had my first kiss yet, lol). In fact, I feel rather like a child most of the time, like I'm too young for some things still...

But then I've always been a weird one and I've never been a part of the "gay scene," as my home of Tennessee doesn't even seem to have such a thing, so what do I know? :tongue:

memechose Wrote:Two things

#1. I am really depressed now to find out gay life is over at age 20. I only had five days of it before I turned 20 and had to deal with a boring life and horrible sex.

#2. HumTanger, for a young guy you're about the best adjusted and least "teenish" I've met. I bet you turn out just fine when you're an old man my age.... and by the way... contrary to gay myth, life really seems to get better in all respects every year past 20.

Some people seem really upset over this thread, but it was only an observation after all... that occurred every time I had any kind of contact with a gay male a few years older than myself.

Yeah, I actually think so too! I'm not really sure why, but I have a feeling 25-30 will be particularly wonderful.

I have a friend, he's 19, he is bisexual (becoming mostly gay) he lost his wife (he had been dating her since they where 17) to suicide after some strong words where exchanged after our mutual friend (My lover) died, then he had a stroke, now he feels like he is a usles, undesirable waste oddf space half the time, I love the guy to death, he's like a brother to me, so I tell him he isn't, but it seems 20-25 is about the time of "I'm loosing my edge" mentality, I, Personally, Go for men I think are cute, or that have a nice body more than anything, but If a guy at least matches som of my likes, and is smart and sweet, I could care less about his age... Hell, I was dating a 29 year old rather recently, till he betrayed the before meantioned friend, so I don't, personally, understanf the strange mentality you talked about

25, 22... Sheesh you people are sooooo old... Give it up, go lay down in your casket - no more gay for you!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:25, 22... Sheesh you people are sooooo old... Give it up, go lay down in your casket - no more gay for you!

We don't all live for centuries and then migrate to the land to the west, you know! Wink

What I find depressing is that though male attention has dwindled toward me (female) as I got older it remains fairly common....unless I'm with a teen girl. At least when she was 12 most men would try to keep the looking discrete but the older she gets the more open the adult male (plenty old enough to be her dad) attention becomes, though most will still look away when they catch me looking at them looking at her. If it was legal she'd be getting more candy (or equivalent) everyday than many kids do on Halloween, at least as long as men old enough to be her father thought they had a chance to see a "return on their investment."

Though what I also find depressing is how many mothers get jealous over their daughters because of that (it's not just Snow White).