Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gayspeak Show
princealbertofb Wrote:When would this be, Spotysocks??? Have you any particular day or evening in mind? It would have to be at least in another month or else we won't be able to get the applications in, will we?

Once people show interest in hosting it we can start, even if it's only one person is good. I dont know when this would be however i am making a list of things to do to organize this (i might write the list here later so everyone knows how this is going.) I think the best thing to do is to have the host set a date when he can and let us know a week in advance. If there are more than one hosts then i will have to know to schedule the shows.

princealbertofb Wrote:What does hosting actually entail, Spotysocks? I'm not sure who could do it or what it would take. Can you explain further?

It is going to be on one of the sites i mentioned in the initial post Blogtv or Stickam as we dont have cam facilities here so we will have to make an account there but you dont need an account to watch. Stickam might be better because there is a gay audience already. That said the show is not going to be 'gay' or 'straight' We talk about what we want to talk , if that is about gay issues or else it doesnt matter.
Anyone with cam and microphone can do the show. What we need to find out is how can we play music or videos with good sound and picture if a host wants to do that- although it can be a song in the background like many do but it would be great if we can do this and look/sound better.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:aww.. look... PA posted... I'm not the only one paying attention to it Confusedmile:

It's a program I THINK you open that you can put stuff like banners / music and that on your webcam stream either over your actual webcam image (ie, what the webcam is showing) or instead of your webcam image... so instead of your face on the webcam, it can show a saved picture or summat.

Next time I'm in the stickam chat rooms I'll ask

Yay! now there are 3 people who pay attention to this thread including myself and of course the people who voted which i thank :biggrin:Roflmao

If you could find out about these WLM would be great help!

I don't know about being a host but I'd sure like to participate! Smile

I will host. !!!

I'd love to host as well Smile

Liberty i work great with others and im very professional. We could certainly work something out im sure.

As long as my clothes can stay on for the most part lmao. just kidding. I will be glad to help out whenever I can Smile

Don't have a camera or mic yet and supporting my bf just back on line give me a few weeks and we will see what we can make, time tables of when and how long whould also help as some of us are in the states. If we can do mostly weekends I would believe everyone would be able to participate, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Good Evening ladies and gentleman.

I am on board and in full support of this idea and i look forward to contributing.

I'll be the audience.

well that makes one of you so far. If anyone is reading this ... we need some more input on here show some interest share some ideas lets make htis happen people. Lets have even more of a voiceBlahblah