Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Golden Compass
Even though it's weeks before this flick hits the cinemas,religious know-it-alls are already protesting against it.Apparently it has anti-Christian undertones, there's also a part where a character called God dies and guardian creatures called daemons (pronounced demons).I always have a great laugh when those religion-maniacs get their panties in a bunch over such silly things.As if it wasn't interesting enough the movie also stars screen goddess Nicole Kidman, Daniel Craig *woof* and that cutie pie Freddie Highmore.Movie buffs are predicting that it will be a flop because of the "Kidman effect" but I'm going to prove them wrong. PS : Where will you ever see a talking polar bear?

Hmm... I didn't know about this anti-Christian tone in the movie. That just makes me smile. I might have to go see it now.
I do wish I could turn my story/novel into a movie because it would cause a religious shit-storm and I would sit back and laugh... Big Grin

I know absolutely nothing about this Golden Compass movie, but you've got my interest peeked now, so I shall have to have a look into it see what it's all about !! Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I ll watch it! thanks for letting us know. I am a movie junkie. And daniel Craig.. oh the things i d like to do to him lol No matter what they say Kidman is good.

If it is anti religious will do well! People are outraged with the religious fanaticism spread everywhere !!!